is it possible to lose 3 pounds in 3 days? HOLIDAYS!

Options
Is it possible to lose 3 pounds in three days, anyone have any ideas or advice? :) thankyou!!!

Replies

• DwightKSchurte
    Options
    Sure it is :) If you can do a lot of running or HIIT exercises.
    In may I had to loose 11pounds in 5 days for judo nationals and I lost 13 pounds from monday to saturday!
    But nutrition is the most important! Do protein diet for those days which looks like this:
    Breakfast: 3-4 egg whites with 0.5 cup of veggies (green pepper is my favortie)
    Snack: Protein shake
    Lunch: 130g of cooked or grilled chicken breast (if your vegetarian go for seitan which is even better in protein), 60g of broccoli or/and cauliflower, few baby carrots, and 60g of letuce with olive oil dressing
    Snack: Cottage cheese alone or mixed with can of tuna
    Diner: Same as lunch :)

That was my diet for those 5 days and it helped me so I think it should help you too.

Have a nice day :)
  • lilgemforgets
    Options
    I lost 7lbs in 7 days just by sticking to my calorie allowance and exercising everyday.....although i am now stuck and weight not shifting. Early days!!
  • mdmcmillen
    mdmcmillen Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can lose 3 pounds in 3 days many different ways. Water weight would be the easiest. If you want to lose 3 pounds of FAT in three days, good luck. You'll have to burn 3500 calories each day over your BMR. Might want to go to the biggest loser ranch for that lol...