whos body would you rather have

Options
2»

Replies

• amselby81
    amselby81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    What is the name of the first athlete anyway?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Yup, mine. It might not be perfect, but it carries my brain around and I am used to it.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Between the two of them? Probably Ennis. But to be fair, these pictures are not good for comparison purposes. The first is while the athlete is working super hard and her muscles are all in use. The second photo is a posed photo. Can we have a photo of the first athlete in a posed picture looking her best?
    What she said.
    Is it really fair to judge athletes by their bodies?
    They work darn hard to get them to do a vey specialized task, and we seem to complain that they don't fit some obscure non realistic ideal.
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Id go with Jessica Ennis

Me too!!!
  • amselby81
    amselby81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhhh, she's Paula Radcliffe. She's very pretty. She is skinny, but her build is just different from Ennis'. And the fact that she's an olympian at the age of 38 is amazing! Very inspirational for those of us who are in our 30's. :)
  • ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    For better comparison, here are some photos of Paula Radcliffe posing for a photoshoot:

37.jpg

39.jpg
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Paula because she doesn't always look like that pic
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298
    Options
    Between the two of them? Probably Ennis. But to be fair, these pictures are not good for comparison purposes. The first is while the athlete is working super hard and her muscles are all in use. The second photo is a posed photo. Can we have a photo of the first athlete in a posed picture looking her best?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqxtHjVw7rz_ARkPLzpo_0DoV0mV6rttl9hWEWRNLLX6lzw81b

to be honest there are not alot of pics of paula posing in her training gear but without a doubt she is an excellent athelete and although i prefer ennes body hape as an athelete i love paula
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHeza3auSlrWpMHFfeBzv2nVEKtJVyTFdxn0I17ZG0-B5IA6qY
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298
    Options
    Paula because she doesn't always look like that pic

yes she is actually very beautifull lets hope her marathon career is not over:smile:
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    the second one as long as i can keep my long hair and face.
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    First.
  • rachieepachiee
    Options
    jessica ennis 100%
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Well, that is a very bad pic of Paula and a good one of Jessica, so it's hard to make a fair comparison from those pics. Besides, Paula is considerably older than Jessica. But they both have the ideal kind of body for the sport they do - long-distance runners do tend to be tiny, whereas athletes tend to have a bulkier body.

My body is naturally more like Paula's and I'm the same age too, so realistically I would aim for hers rather than Jessica's, although I'm neither an athlete or a long-distance runner!
  • d4wn66
    d4wn66 Posts: 48
    Options
    Channing Tatum please x:love: