Insanity?

Options
Can anyone give me a little insight on the Insanity program?
I checked it out and really liked the concept.
Is it worth it?

Replies

• DwightKSchurte
    Options
    Well I'm doing P90X/Insanity hybrid and I love both of them.
    As it goes for Insanity, I really like that it's only 40-45 minutes long! You can knock-out exercise before going to work.
    It's really great program and it's sort of a HIIT. After a week or two it will become your second nature, and Shaun T is really great motivator during exercises so it's easy to push through workouts.

Hope it helps :)
  • anneliesedykes
    Options
    I'm on day 18 of Insanity and I love it. You can push yourself as hard as you want / are capable of. I am always dripping in sweat at the end, including the recovery sessions! This is my first Beachbody workout and I love Shaun T.

I am just back from a 32K cycle which I do most Sundays, but I missed last Sunday. However, my cycling buddy said I am definitely stronger since 2 weeks ago - and that is down to Insanity!
    So I would definitely recommend it!!
  • anda2oo5
    anda2oo5 Posts: 77
    Options
    Its by far my favorite workout!! its the only one that keeps me wanting for more! its motivating, hard and it brings great results in the end :)
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 7 of the program and I really like it. I think I may actually do a second round once I finished out the last two weeks. It's nice being able to work out at home. It's challenging but I've had very noticeable improvements in my endurance and strength since I first began.
  • Hanna92FitnessFreak
    Options
    ITs is so worth it,its one of my workouts and it has really changed my health and body!
  • trkinsley
    trkinsley Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    c4chaos610 I love, love, love insanity, I'm on day 24 now. It's a great program. Whether you should get it or not depends on your goals.... what are you aiming for in the next 2 months?
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Glad you asked I too was curious about this program. Can anyone tell me if it can be modified for medical issues. I've been afraid to try it.
  • bigd65
    bigd65 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    insanity is awesome have done it twice now, actually did a dvd today just for the hell of it. It is a very good workout with very good results, and as far as modifying you can do what ever you want if something is to hard or hurts do less of it or modify it so that it doesn't hurt. There is nothing wrong with hitting the pause button if you need to, that is the great thing about doing it at home you can rest if you need to