looking for friends on here

Options
Hello i'm looking for friends to help me once and for all to suceed in losing my weight, i have had a weight problem from the age of 16 when infact i was really skinny but still thought i was huge i then met my now husband and started started to pile on the weight i fell pregnant with my oldest son and gained a whooping 4 stone and found it hard to lose which depressed me i lived in a hobble circle where my comfort was food but my enemy was food my craving was chrisp and bottles of coke i did managed to join slimming world and lost a stone but then gave up again, last year i started to diet again when my work friend introduced me to this because i was getting married i use to jog three time a week and exercise regular once i got married and went on honeymoon i was still eating healthly but then found out i was pregnant again and ended up putting 2 stone on im finding it hard agin so i would like to add friends on here for encouragement thankyou for taking the time to read this x

Replies

• KayeG79
    KayeG79 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to check out my profile and add me if you like!
  • Hanna92FitnessFreak
    Options
    Add me!id love to help you out
  • MoonyRose
    Options
    I'm still pretty new <a week, 21 years old with a yo yoing weight. I want to control it know so when I graduate it's one less thing to worry about. Just want to see how other people are approaching this healthy lark and steal some recipe ideas :D!
    Add meee :).
  • Krystal7786
    Krystal7786 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    add me :)n Good luck!!