Well, I'm coming back to this...

Options
Well, since my last post in early March - I decided to take a couple months and see if I could do the whole weight loss thing without this site. I definitely realized how much this site helps me LOSE the weight. I did very well, and maintained my weight over the past 2 months without recording anything. However, now me AND my wife are doing this and working out at the gym again. So, to help her out, I came back again.

I'm just glad I found out I can at least maintain my weight without having to count everything. That's definitely a plus. Now, onto my goal I set in the first place!!

Thanks all for your motivation!!

Replies

• lcn42781
    lcn42781 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well, since my last post in early March - I decided to take a couple months and see if I could do the whole weight loss thing without this site. I definitely realized how much this site helps me LOSE the weight. I did very well, and maintained my weight over the past 2 months without recording anything. However, now me AND my wife are doing this and working out at the gym again. So, to help her out, I came back again.

I'm just glad I found out I can at least maintain my weight without having to count everything. That's definitely a plus. Now, onto my goal I set in the first place!!

Thanks all for your motivation!!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Everyone benefits from sharing their experiences, knowing they have a safe place for support and a place to ask those questions that seem stupid. This is the greatest place for all those things!!

Good luck with your goal. Go back and re-read some of the old posts for more motivation...

:flowerforyou:
  • PammyB3130
    PammyB3130 Posts: 203
    Options
    yeah I'm kinda in the same boat. I've been "away" since March and I haven't really been faithful to record my food or keep up with my exercise. I have still been losing weight, but only 4 pounds in a month and a half instead of the 10 lbs a month I was losing while being diligent to use this site. So like you, I know that on my own I can continue towards my goal, but definitely not as efficiently as when I'm here for support!!

so here's to all the great MFP people and their support!!! :flowerforyou:
    ~Pam