Hello from Wales

Options
Hi All,

Thought I'd say hello for once rather than reading forums and not contributing.

I've just joined adter finding the very useful app on my iPhone. It's so cool that it lets me update my progress after (and even during) the times I eat and exercise so I don't miss anything out. Really well designed too.

I'm a 31 yr old Male with a desk job and work late so find it hard to find time for exercise and snack a lot. I started to job last year and complete two 10km runs in Manchester and Llanelli during the Summer. They were great fun but found after I'd completed them I simply lost the enthuseasim to train and now I'm unfit again.

Will be trying to kee track of my cals, and will be playing squash and getting back into running. I do find I go overboard and end eating so healthy I'm not taking enough calories for the exercise so it'll be good to see what I'm really doing. I like the fact it takes into account cals burned into your total which I've never bothered to include before.

Thanks for reading. :smile:

Replies

• harinkie
    Options
    Hi raaowdot,

I also joined after putting the app on my iPhone.

Rather than opening a new thread I thought I would join yours. Since you're also from Europe it feels more comfy (just kidding)

I am from The Netherlands. Already lost 17 kg last year but didn't loose any after the Summer holiday, I just gave up. Fortunately I didn't gain a lot during these months. I have become more aware of healthy eating. So now I am here to drop those last 10 kg, hopefully even a bit more.

Good luck on the training!
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Welcome onboard both of you!!! Greetings from South Wales and the snow any minute and no snow the next. All the best with your tracking and keeping fit for 2010!