Options
    Oh yeah, no thigh burns for you! Great accomplishment.:happy:
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Now that is a great NSV! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • myfit4life2012
    Options
    Ok today need to wake up and get myself on a program, anything even 10 min a day but needing motivation. Thanks for sharing your weight loss, it gives me hope.
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just realized i had the same NSV just recently! :) it's a great feeling, isn't it?! :D
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    I thought running was starting to make me walk bow legged until I realized; its just that my thighs don't rub when I walk anymore :)
  • sarah2954
    sarah2954 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Ok today need to wake up and get myself on a program, anything even 10 min a day but needing motivation. Thanks for sharing your weight loss, it gives me hope.

DO IT!! As I'm running, it's so hard. I lie to myself, and say, ok, I'll stop after 2 miles. But then I get there, and think, I can do one more. Then I turn on Pitbull and run even harder! I don't ever regret it. You can do it :)
  • sarah2954
    sarah2954 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I thought running was starting to make me walk bow legged until I realized; its just that my thighs don't rub when I walk anymore :)

hahaha I LOLed
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    I'm getting close to this one!! Congrats :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is the best feeling!

And for those who still have the problem, try Glide (or other brands), its a friction reducing stick (like deodorant) that you can put on your thighs. It feels a little gummy at first but once you start sweating it works great! It was a life saver for me because it enabled me to be ABLE to walk/run without that pain. I don't need it anymore but ohhh how I remember when I did.

Once again, congrats! I'm proud of you for getting there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!