My 1 AM NSV

Options
GeekGirl23
GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
So at 1 AM I couldn't sleep... it was ok because my husband was gaming with the guys on xbox so no one in my house was asleep. So I decided I was curious enough, because I was drowning in my current clothes, to try the boxes of the next size down. And guess what... Most of it fit! YAY! So I grabbed bags and started throwing my "Fat" clothes into them for the good will.

I have 2 bags and once I do laundry today I'll have 3 count them 3 bags to give away. V I C T O R Y!!! Feels so good!

I'm not going to keep any of those fat clothes around tempting me to fit in them ever again. I lost 16 lbs in my first month with MFP and plan to lose many more and write many more giving clothes to the good will NSV blogs.

Good day!

Replies

• sjlapins
    sjlapins Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! :)
  • Trutra
    Trutra Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Maybe keep a shirt/or 1 pair of pants so that you can see how far you have come once you reach goal.
  • sarahkristin33
    Options
    Congrats !
  • wiltl
    wiltl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Nice! Its a great feeling to be able to take those clothes off the hanger and put them right into a box or bag, knowing you will never need them again!
  • TheBooBooStew
    TheBooBooStew Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! So proud of you!!!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    Maybe keep a shirt/or 1 pair of pants so that you can see how far you have come once you reach goal.

^^^^^This. Congratulations too.
  • channyne
    channyne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How exciting! Congrats!

and one of the best feelings ever!
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I've just done the same thing a couple days ago! (stuck all my bigger clothes into bags to give away). great feeling, isn't it?! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!