Starting over.....again.

Options
Hey yall! This is acually my second time to join myfitnesspal.com. My mother and I joined last year and we loved it. Im not really sure what happened that caused us to slip away but, ~we're back~.

Replies

• littlemissyme
    Options
    WELCOME BACK!!!!!! :happy:
  • mailroommary
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm right there with you! ~-)
  • czar1978
    Options
    Welcome back! That the great thing about MFP--it's always here to support you! :happy:
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I just restarted again as well, as of the 3rd. I went away from MFP for a while, and I could only think of one word...regret. I was doing really well, then slipped off in the middle of September...things got out of control. :sad: Being a mother of 3 young boys, those "quicky snacks," just to eat something have done me very wrong. So, I'm right here with you, struggling to get back on board...WE CAN DO IT!!!!:wink:
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I am starting over as well! I lost 45 lbs over 2 yrs ago, and have let about 20 lbs slip back on....SO, I am stopping it now before I am back where I started! Good luck to everyone!
  • missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm back for the second time as well. I hope to stick with it this time! Welcome back!
  • dayle_c
    Options
    Lots of repeat offenders here. Add me to the list. Well, it's a new year and a fresh start, so good luck to us all!
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • Tangy1966
    Tangy1966 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you...don't let your goals slip away!!!!
  • Weightn2Lose
    Options
    Thank yall sooo much! Thats why I love this site. Everyone is so supportive and encouraging. Now....LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!! We have no time to waste. Every day that we put this off is another day longer until we reach our goals!
  • lavendalilly
    Options
    Welcome Back!
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! Don't worry this is my THIRD time... but this time I'm bound and determined to stick with it! Hope both of you do too!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome back ....good luck on your weight loss journey..... take baby steps and set mini goals and you will reach your goal in no time ....again good luck
  • haley4tn
    haley4tn Posts: 130
    Options
    Welcome back!