Options
    What an inspiration!! you look amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Outstanding results! Congrats!
  • haleydself
    Options
    Wow :) You look amazing! So proud, I love seeing success pics. It keeps me motivated!!
  • mcpickle36
    Options
    Great job!!!!!! You should be very proud! You look amazing!!!
  • MrsNina1972
    MrsNina1972 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!! I myself weighed 194 in March 2011 and my goal was 145 by Sept. 2011, and I hit it, having a hard time keeping the weight off. What is your secret please share. keep up the good work, I bet your husband is so proud of you, cause mine is
  • CrystalGetFitJackson26
    Options
    Thank you! I
    I hope some of this helps... and Congrats on hitting your goal!!! :happy:

owe my weight loss/maintenance to:

>Small meals/Low sodium

>Keeping active other than going to the gym (Basketball, swimming, walking)

>Snacks under 150 cal. (Grapes, 100 calorie Pop Secret popcorn, Kellogg's - Special K Crackers Multi-Grain Baked Snack, or carrots they are under 150 calories and they do the job! 1 whole bag of popcorn = 100 cal, 24 crackers are a serving of the Special k Crackers. )

>Changing up my workout routine every 6 workouts

>Not being to strict or hard on myself (I give myself treats because when dieting some tend to be to strict on themselves and find themselves cracking or going back to old habits under pressure that is what I did the first 2 months on this journey. But I eat ice cream I just eat the serving now lol which is enough when I measure it out surprisingly. )

>Not change what I eat but the ingredients (I am a vegetarian as well Breakfast for me is usually fruit, cereal, oatmeal, spinach, eggs, grits, sometimes pancake depends (Hungry Jack Wheat blends pancake) and lots of water so I try to eat the same foods that i like, I just use healthier ingredients Ex: No salt Ketchup, cooking with olive oil, bean burgers, instead of reg. bread I eat whole wheat deli thins rolls only 100 calories per sandwich roll vs. 100 per slice with other bread. Homemade fries instead of store bought fries which have tons of sodium and calories. If I don't buy it, I don't try it :-)

>Having a workout buddy (my workout buddy in my hubby but some one who will motivate you and push you to be better. A workout buddy can be a Big help or a big hindrance if they are complaining/whining every 5 mins that can be annoying and distracting lol
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You look awesome Crystal!
  • starmichaud
    starmichaud Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! You look great!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Oh you look good! Look at that awesome profile! :flowerforyou:
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    well done that fantastic work.
  • barbie_g1rl
    Options
    u look amazing girl xxx
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look STUNNING! great job! you're currently at my goal weight! (even though you're 2 inches taller than me :)) and you look fantastic just at the weight your are now! Your pictures are SO inspiring! I was 13lbs heavier than you at my starting weight so to see you look so fantastic having lost 40lbs... (and i've since lost 43) i'm just hoping I look as great as you! LOL (it's hard for me to really see any difference in how I look - because you see yourself every day, if you know what I mean?!)

GO YOU!!! you should be so proud - and thats awesome your hubby is your workout buddy!
  • CrystalGetFitJackson26
    Options
    Thank you Everyone for the words of encouragement!!! I am beyond thankful!!! MFP has been an awesome tool to keep me on track! The community here, food log, exercise log, etc all help me stay accountable for my progress and trust and believe me when I tell you it ain't easy, I gave up a lot and gained weight back in the earlier parts of this journey! But then I thought, if I give up and go back to what I was before then I am just saying to myself, my husband, my future kids that they're not worth fighting for. If I went back then Diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol would've been following close behind and at 26 years old I don't want that for me, Well at any age, we only get one body, and there's nothing like getting a sickness brought on ... by you ...
  • drea335
    drea335 Posts: 1
    Options
    :happy: I just came across this website and joined. You are such an inspiration and congratulation on your success. Keep up the good work and you will soon reach your goal.
  • Dedicatediva
    Dedicatediva Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    GET IT GIRL!!!!!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    fantastic! Looking really great xx
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Great work girl. You look awesome!
  • jumadey
    jumadey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You should be so proud of yourself - inspirational all round :)
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    cool
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!