Finally uploading a picture...I can fit into junior sizes..

Options
It's tax free weekend so of course, shopping will be done. I'm just too stingy to pay :P Anyway, I was trying on clothes and for fun, I grabbed a pair of size 13 shorts. I'd been hovering around in the 15s for a couple weeks and they were fitting pretty well. But I figured, even if these don't fit, it's a good estimate to where I can go from here. I put my legs in, pulled them up, buttoned, AND zipped them. These shorts fit. THESE. SIZE. 13. SHORTS. FIT. I seriously broke down and cried. Here are some pictures I took. I highlighted the tummy pooch I always talk about.

poha9.jpg
34rf1w7.jpg

Despite the "butt stomach", I was very proud.

Replies

• jenbehe
    jenbehe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome :).
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    Thank you<3
  • jlbram03
    jlbram03 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on your progress!
    PS...did you get those shorts at Dots? I work there, and we definitely sell those! I love the way that the "Sexy" style fits, even though most of my jeans are the "Curvy" style!
  • MrsValentine
    MrsValentine Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Go head. I know how you feel, I also cried when trying on my 12/13 jeans a few weeks ago..good job.
  • devon0324
    devon0324 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Meep up the great work. I posted this NSV a few weeks ago so i know exactly how ur feeling. Congrats again!!! We can do this! !!!!!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Girl that is awesome, however you have got to stop pointing out things on your body you view as not perfect. Celebrate your accomplishments and let us celebrate with you. No more drawing arrows to what you don't think is perfect!
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    I know that felt sooooo good!!

I will be going in a few weeks to try on clothes (getting some new fits for vegas!) and I am hoping to fit into a size 12-13 and Large shirts/dresses
  • kassiebby1124
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on your progress!
    PS...did you get those shorts at Dots? I work there, and we definitely sell those! I love the way that the "Sexy" style fits, even though most of my jeans are the "Curvy" style!
    I did go to Dots! How are the sexy shorts cut?

And thank you everyone<3
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • MMMendoza007
    MMMendoza007 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I wish I could erase all your "spare tire" drawings on your picture. You look fantastic. You've worked hard. Don't take ANYTHING away from your accomplishment. Stand tall and stand proud!!

Congrats!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • kassiebby1124
    Options
    I appreciate all of you guys' support<3 And It's a bit..too late to erase, but I view it as motivation
  • IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER
    IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congrats I'm so happy 4 u!! Wtg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!