Fitbit Ultra tracker

Options
I know alot of people here use fitbit, are they really worth the 100.00? I just ordered one and I am hoping it was a good decison! Was it?

Replies

• mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I LOVE mine! Best 100 bucks I ever spent! :love:
  • teresadutton
    teresadutton Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    i am hoping to get one second hand to see if i really like it and then if i do, if it breaks, ill buy a new one
  • GammaTuna
    GammaTuna Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love mine. Best health and fitness purchase ever. Congratulations on choosing to use one. It has proved to be the best motivator.....near the end of the day and some steps short of target and you will want to get on and make that daily goal.
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I got mine yesterday. So far I would say it is ok but I much prefer the HRM that I also got.

Fitbit will be ok for logging day to day activities but not so much for actual exercise so I prefer the HRM for that. The fitbit does sync nicely with this site.

Have fun with it!
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
  • jahzbuttafly
    jahzbuttafly Posts: 175 Member
    Options
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    My fitbit works to keep me more active for more hours of the day. I, personally, think that is more important than short burst of intensive exercise. I still try to work hard on my treadmill several times a week and for that I use the heart rate monitor that goes with my treadmill to record the calorie burn. But my fitbit keeps me moving around for more hours of the day. I like looking at the pie chart on the fitbit website to see how my day breaks down among sedentary, lightly active, fairly active and active. I also use it to track my sleep, which I am finding very informative.
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    i don't know if i was a Fitbit or a HRM...