New Here

Options
Hello,

I am 34 years old and I weigh about 170 (even though the scale said 172 today). This is the biggest non pregnant weight I have ever been at! I have used the Lose It app but I noticed that whenever I was Googling weight loss questions I noticed that the answers were on the myfitnesspal discussion boards! I am hoping that I loose 2 pounds a week but will be happy if I only loose one. I am using Power 90 for three months, than Power Master 90 for the next three, than p90x for the next three and than I will finish the year with the insanity workouts! I am hoping to really see a difference from my starting point picture to my ending point picture a year from now. Non weight related I own a Mother's Day Out business, work in a child care center, go to school online at WGU, have three beautiful girls and my partner and I have been together for 11 years.

Replies

• Summermaus
    Options
    I love Power 90! Tried it for the first time when I was 16 and have had a crush on Tony Horton ever since XD
  • Lbishop1213
    Options
    Lol Lol I am still on stage one I am not going to move up until I can hit the reps in all of them!