NSV! Abercrombie & Fitch size 10 super skinny jeans!

Options
When I started this journey in December of 2011 I could not fit into any of Abercrombie & Fitch's clothing. It was particularly upsetting to me because my ex boyfriend used to shop there ALL THE TIME and I always felt so awkward standing there waiting for him to be done because I knew (along with everyone else I'm sure) that nothing in that store would fit me. A couple of months ago I tried on a shirt and was actually able to get it on! It was so exciting! But I knew my bottom half hadn't quite caught up with the top half so I didn't even venture towards the jeans (the largest size they carry for women is a size 12).

Yesterday my friend and I were out shopping and I decided to be brave and try on A&F jeans that were on clearance; the only problem was the largest size they had left was a 10. The style was "Super Skinny" so I was hesitant to even try them on but I took them into the fitting room with me anyways. I braced myself to be let down (I mean come on! "Super Skinny"!) but...

jeansfront.jpg

jeansside.jpg

THEY FIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only could I pull them on but I could also button them! A size 10! I haven't been a size 10 since I was 12! Needless to say I spent way too much money on a pair of jeans yesterday but boy do they make all the hard work worth it to me :)

Replies

• m1311
    m1311 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is such a wonderful payback, and you are rocking them!
  • xxpipsxx
    xxpipsxx Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE!
    You should be so proud of yourself, it is moments like these that make it all worth it and boost your confidence, and you do look amazing in those jeans, keep it up :D
  • GFox484
    GFox484 Posts: 17
    Options
    Congrats... I actually have an Abercrombie polo from about 8 years ago that is part of my goal to fit back into!!!
  • sanaa4560
    Options
    Congrats m also on da misssion to fit back in my skinny jeans.. btw how u loose all dat weight?
  • jenbehe
    jenbehe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Great job - the jeans look great on you!
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    They look wonderful on you! Congrats on your NSV!
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    that's fantastic I bet you are so happy :)
  • laprovocateur
    laprovocateur Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Size 10 + "Super Skinny" = oxymoron.

That is not a negative comment, it's just a statement of fact.

I vote they should relabel them as Size 10 + Ridiculously Narrow Jeans That Should Actually Be Worn By A Size 8 And May Only Be Worn With Extreme Confidence and Determination.

In other words, congratulations! I'd be willing to bet you're at least a size 8 in "regular" jeans. (Think: Guess, Miss Me, True Religion, etc)
  • hellokitty41489
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :)
    Congrats m also on da misssion to fit back in my skinny jeans.. btw how u loose all dat weight?

To answer this question, I know it sounds corny but just eating better and exercising. Do I eat amazingly well all the time? No, but I really do try to be mindful of what and how much I eat. Do I exercise like a mad woman? Nope, but I do try and move a few times a week (I used to be a total couch potato!) and so far it seems to be working. I went from being of the mindset that this was a "diet" to truly embracing it as the lifestyle change that it is :)
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    awesome!!
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    congrats! that is SO awesome! and your jeans look awesome! I would LOVE it if i get to size 10!!! (i'm size 14 at the moment, and want to lose another 10-13lbs so I wonder if that'll get me into a size 10 or not...) :)
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!