New buddies wanted :)

Options
Hi I'm looking for some new friends to help keep me motivated and to share stuff with . Send me a friends request . I'm kraziemand aka Amanda . I'm new to my fitness pal but think this site and app are going to help lotsxx

Replies

• patt3103
    Options
    Hello! Im new as well! Add me as a friend... I'd love to help motivate one another!
  • LiliamG
    LiliamG Posts: 34
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • lilgemforgets
    Options
    I would love to add you but i have used up all my add for today! Feel free to add me for motivation!!
  • Reebee22
    Reebee22 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im a newbie too!!!! feel free to add me :)
  • VinoFonseca
    VinoFonseca Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Add me. Just been here for a few months. MFP has really. Helped me manage y intake.
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!!! Motivation and support reporting for duty!! Feel free to add me.
  • cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Ive only been here for about 2 weeks myself! good Luck! I love this website MFP..Has helped me immensely control my eating habits :)
  • laurayoung42
    Options
    Hello everybody! I'm new as well....glad to see that other ppl are trying to accomplish the same goal as I am :smile: I'm here if you wanted to add me to your friend list as well .
  • Xsnwbrdrchickx08
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined today :) a co worker said she has been doing pretty well with MPF so let's hope we all meet our goals! Good luck everyone!
  • lmorrow61
    Options
    Hi there I am new to! Lost 10 pds so far 35 more to go I need support also!!!! Exercise is my hardest thing to keep doing but did it 5 days in a row this week.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i added you
  • Donnaovercomer
    Donnaovercomer Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well...good luck to you.
  • Lbishop1213
    Options
    I don't mind being added either:) I like seeing the posts on my feed it is very encouraging!
  • cckids
    cckids Posts: 3
    Options
    Im new to this site too...need a motivation buddy....how does that work?
  • Lizzym911
    Lizzym911 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda feel free to add me.