I'm bringin' sexy back!

Options
I have to say that my weight loss has been slow and I was getting super frustrated . . . But I just pulled a picture from April and compared it to now and I am shocked in how much better I look in only four months . . . No special diet . . . Just hitting the gym and eating healthy . . .

I'm 5'3 and started at 149 . . .12 lbs down and 10 more to go . . .

Untitled.jpg

Replies

• kxblack
    kxblack Posts: 18
    Options
    oh my yess you are very sexy will say yes you brought it back :flowerforyou:
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look AMAZING! i can't believe you've just lost 12 lbs cuz the difference looks like so much more!!! Way to go! your legs and abs are awesome!!
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and FYI, you're boobs look great!!
  • HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look AMAZING! i can't believe you've just lost 12 lbs cuz the difference looks like so much more!!! Way to go! your legs and abs are awesome!!

I keep hearing that muscle is denser than fat so even if the lbs have't dropped... I'm still losing inches... I only weigh myself once every two week... Otherwise I get really frustrated by the scale...
  • heroyalslimness
    heroyalslimness Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm--looking at your photos before and after--I would it say it never left.
    but definitely--you've added more to the mix with your health regimen--and toned bod. Can't wait for my own brand of sexy! You've inspired me!

kudos!
  • lilgemforgets
    Options
    Wow you look like you have lost 25lbs or more! You look great! Youre starting weight is similar to mine, hope i look that good when i lose!
  • Spanntastic12
    Options
    Great job! In four months time too! Amazing.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Sexy never left!!

But awesome progress you loook great!!
  • argenterie
    argenterie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Looking great! What a difference, your "abdomen" is so much more svelte!
  • HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Sexy never left!!

But awesome progress you loook great!!
    :blushing: thanks
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I have to say that my weight loss has been slow and I was getting super frustrated . . . But I just pulled a picture from April and compared it to now and I am shocked in how much better I look in only four months . . . No special diet . . . Just hitting the gym and eating healthy . . .

I'm 5'3 and started at 149 . . .12 lbs down and 10 more to go . . .

Untitled.jpg

:drinker:
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    WOW! you sure are girl!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!