Looking for people with aim of 60 mins of exercise a day

Options
I am looking for someone who wants to motivate and be motivated to do at least 60 mins of exercise a day. Someone who can dedicate themselves to the personal challenge and do this with me (no excuses unless illness prevents you from moving!).

Anyone? :)

Replies

• WickedPixie1
    WickedPixie1 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Almiten
    Almiten Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm doing 90 min a day no excuses!!!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Sure, I do a 3 mile walk every morning (36 minutes) and a 5 mile walk every evening (60 minutes). 3-5 days a week I also go to the gym and lift weights. Feel free to add me!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I've been doing that for years. It's just a way of life. No biggie.
  • laurajean2
    laurajean2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Im in looking to do 60 or mins a day.
  • kallisto208
    Options
    I'm doing this daily as part of my P90X routines, sometimes more, and I'm always walking during work too.
  • pikselinka
    pikselinka Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I've been doing that for years. It's just a way of life. No biggie.

That's awesome. I've started at the gym ~ two months ago, but sometimes find it hard to drag myself there every single day.
  • Lbishop1213
    Options
    Is this at once or throughout the day? I am thinking about doing the fat express workout that came with the Power 90 series in the morning and than the regular Power 90 in the evening. It would be about an hour a day.
  • reallifealien
    reallifealien Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    my aim is 60 minutes a day, but because i didn't do any yesterday due to feeling unwell, i managed 120 minutes of exercise today
  • Katiecando
    Katiecando Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    sure, I do have arthritis and some ongoing joint issue with my ankle and hip. But I strive for 2 two mile walks a day with my dogs and I am slowly adding zumba into my day I bought it for my WII its quite fun, I would recommend it for any one big or small.
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    On a daily basis, I do well over an hours exercise including free weights, cycling, walking and housework (yes it does burn cals - I wear a heart monitor so I can confirm this as a surety :)
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Will send invite
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I do approx 60 mins a day... Currently I am doing it in 2-30 min time frames as I am getting ready for a 3k race next week...but usually I do a dance workout for 40 mins and run for 20. Either way, feel free to add me! I log it all!
  • Logsv
    Logsv Posts: 36
    Options
    I do 12 miles a day on my bike which usually lasts around an hour plus strength and weights afterwords so I can easily do 2 hours a day when I'm very motivated.
  • pikselinka
    pikselinka Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Is this at once or throughout the day? I am thinking about doing the fat express workout that came with the Power 90 series in the morning and than the regular Power 90 in the evening. It would be about an hour a day.

Throughout the day, sometimes it's impossible to do it at once, life gets in the way :)
  • leyte26
    leyte26 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i think its a great idea! i try to Exercise every day and some days its well over an hour but then others its just a half an hour so i will aim for atleast an hour a day!! i better get off my butt and get my hour in today lol
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Trying to at least do 45mins+ ! Hope thats alright(:
  • I'm trying to do this 5 x a week, and something fun and a bit easier for activity the other two days. If that sounds good, please feel free to add me!