Mother's Day off?

Options
Ok, so I need to know, did anyone else take Mother's Day off? I feel really bad now that I didn't log my calories, but I didn't want to know what all I was eating. I didn't do that bad, had a normal low cal breakfast and then had grilled chicken and veggies for lunch, but had rice. I also had a pretty good dinner with chicken and veggies again, but then I BLEW it with dessert. I had a small piece of cake and then a small piece of pie and then some chocolate covered strawberries....

I feel awful about it because I when I got on the scale yesterday morning I had lost three pounds (I haven't lost anything in three weeks, so that was great!) Now I am in a funk because I feel like I blew it. Is there anyone else out there who feels the same????

Replies

• B4baby3
    B4baby3 Posts: 17
    Options
    Ok, so I need to know, did anyone else take Mother's Day off? I feel really bad now that I didn't log my calories, but I didn't want to know what all I was eating. I didn't do that bad, had a normal low cal breakfast and then had grilled chicken and veggies for lunch, but had rice. I also had a pretty good dinner with chicken and veggies again, but then I BLEW it with dessert. I had a small piece of cake and then a small piece of pie and then some chocolate covered strawberries....

I feel awful about it because I when I got on the scale yesterday morning I had lost three pounds (I haven't lost anything in three weeks, so that was great!) Now I am in a funk because I feel like I blew it. Is there anyone else out there who feels the same????
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Wow, girl, you did better than me!!! So, pat yourself on the back! :flowerforyou:

I COMPLETELY blew it... from start to finish! :grumble:

On a positive note... today is a new day and a new week! I am hoping the extra pounds I saw on the scale in water weight and will drop off in a day or two. Crossing my fingers!!! :noway:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I didn't take the day off but I did go 300 over on calories. I just wanted to keep an eye on it, since I am only on week 2
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up over it. Just use it for a motivator to kick some butt this upcoming week. :smile:

Drink some extra water to get yourself flushed out too. :drinker:
  • tucker
    tucker Posts: 4
    Options
    :sad: I took the day off too. We had to eat fried catfish!!!!!!! Cookie cake!!!!!!!!
    but we did play volleyball and some new game called Washers?
    I was so tired when I got home.
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I totally blew this weekend. :laugh: But I had lots of fun so I'm not looking at it as a bad thing.:wink: This is a whole new way of life for me and I know I will have downfalls. Just have to get right back on track. Enjoy life while we are here. Keep up the good work and don't be too hard on yourself. I know you can do this. Good luck and have a great day. :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I had tiramisu for breakfast yesterday... can you see where this is going??? :blushing:

Nothing like a fresh Monday! Don't weigh yourself, drink lots of water, and keep on going!
    :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Nope!!! I'm so excited!!! I stuck to my plan and took my family down the health train with me! Yey!

My family asked what I wanted for Mother's Day, I said that I wanted for us all to make stepping stones for our garden together. I also asked for us to learn how to make sushi!!!

So my five year old, 10 year old, my husband and myself made California Sushi Rolls! DELISH!!! We had most of the supplies and it was very easy to do. Let me know if you want information on doing this with your family. I'm so excited!!! I LOVE sushi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ummm...for anyone who oopsed...This is only my second week logging on this website. I'm sure I'll have my off day too!!! So don't beat yourself up, I'm hoping to stay on track tomorrow when I go to lunch with my friend. :flowerforyou:

Get back on track today!!! You can do it!
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options
    I was at the other end of this. I was so worried about going over that at the end of it all I was almost 500 cal under. Grrrrr shoulda had some cake :grumble:
  • phollowa
    phollowa Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You did WAY better than me..I blew my entire WEEK!!! Not only was it Mother's day, it was my birthday AND teacher appreciation week!!! OMG....I went freakin crazy!!!!:noway: So, don't feel bad...it's a new day...for me a new week!!! Although I still have 40 chocolate bars on my desk from my kiddos that I need to get rid of! Anyone want some chocolate?:happy: Just kidding.
  • B4baby3
    B4baby3 Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. It helps to know that I am not the only one who didn't stick with the plan. However today is a new day and I have already had six glasses of water and did a 30 min. mostly up-hill walk with my kids in the stroller and I am getting ready to go do my circuit training DVD while my kids nap. I have also eaten really well today, so hopefully I can make up for yesterday!

Although...the chocolate cake is staring at me!!!:laugh:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I had tiramisu for breakfast yesterday... can you see where this is going??? :blushing:

Nothing like a fresh Monday! Don't weigh yourself, drink lots of water, and keep on going!
    :flowerforyou:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (tiramisu for breakfast) - I can totally relate!

Great attitude for the new week! I'm inspired! :happy:

P.S. AJ, are you Italian???