Jillian Michaels 30 days Shred-

Options
Anyone else here doing it or have done it before?

I'm currently doing Jillian Michaels' 30 days Shred (finishing week 1), and the workout ended up being better than what expected. At first glance, I thought to myself: “The workout is only 27 minutes long and does not look that difficult. I wonder if it will be effective,” to the point I was double guessing whether I should do the workout or not. Then I remembered a thread on this site where graduates posted their before and after pictures, and their results were nothing short of amazing. What surprised me was that some did not include any other workouts besides the Shred and only lost a few lbs off from their starting weight, yet the before and after pictures looked like two different people. I decided to go ahead with it and to my surprise I had to take breaks in the middle of the sets. I couldn’t even keep up with the beginner trainer as much as I would have liked (lol). I prefer this circuit training over a long duration cardio. I cant wait to post my before and after picture when I’m 30 days in. I don't even care if the scale moves up as long as the inches come off.

Replies

• tmoore_20
    tmoore_20 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It's a great workout!! I am on day 3 and it's getting my butt..the thing that's keeping me going is how great it feels to be done so quickly. I also can't wait to post before and after pictures. Good Luck
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. It's not boring at all, and I didn't feel the need to check my watch because time just flies by when you do the workout.
  • nakitalong
    nakitalong Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 3 yesterday and I love it. It is a great workout in such a short period of time.
  • MySantaigo
    Options
    I've done it. I thought it was good. What I like is that it is short, intense and provides structure. You need to keep the pace to reap the rewards though, so you need to push yourself to make it count, right?

I think it's good to use for a month...then do something new. You need to keep changing routines to get results...that and following your diet.

Right now I am doing high intensity interval training. I think the shred is good preparation for this.