Work out videos on Netflix

Options
Has anybody noticed that Netflix is not streaming work out videos anymore? Last week I had Dance off the inches and a few others and now I can't find anything. What happened?

Replies

• KimMesser319
    KimMesser319 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have no idea, but I noticed too and I am so disappointed! Please let me know what you find out, in the meantime I am trying to find good videos on youtube.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    if you're in canada, you may need to get american NF
    you can youtube how to change it =]

there's always hulu, but i'm not sure what they have for dance ones. i like yogazone
    search for befit channel on youtube, they have a plethora of vids.
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    An alternative site I would recommend is Gaiamtv. You can sign up for a free trial and check out the Fitness Studio section. It has tons of workout videos from beachbody and other companies.
  • moonpieto
    moonpieto Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I was loving the workout videos on Netflix and using them everyday. And I thought my daughter had erased all of my saved workouts. Then I too found out they no longer are streaming them and actually have started looking into Blockbuster instead of Netflix.........................
  • Esmerelda13
    Esmerelda13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the information about Befit. I didn't know that existed. From the brief look I took, it looks like there are tons of videos to check out. Thanks again. Maybe Netflix will bring some back in the future. Either that or they're just trying to get people to rent dvd's.
  • mandi411
    Options
    I am looking for fitness videos that I can do on my iPad. I am so mad about Netflix taking those videos off!!!!! It seems like all of the apps cost money. Any ideas that are not a DVD would be so helpful. Thanks!!
  • KimMesser319
    KimMesser319 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am looking for fitness videos that I can do on my iPad. I am so mad about Netflix taking those videos off!!!!! It seems like all of the apps cost money. Any ideas that are not a DVD would be so helpful. Thanks!!

You can find some good videos on youtube. I like BodyRockTv, ToneItUpcom, popsugartvfit, blogilates and BeFit.

Hope this helps!