75 lbs and still working

Options
jeddy3mcc
jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
So I have been on here for a couple weeks but I just wanted to share my story. I was 325 lbs at my heaviest in 2010. I didn't feel like working out. I didn't feel like putting in any work. In November of last year (2011), I has trouble breathing going up an escalator, I had never been so embarrassed, so from there I started working everyday. I posted an old picture of me on my fridge when I was 190 and I have decided I am going to get there. In December of last year I weighed in at about 310. I have done 2 rounds of P90X. The second round I added the component of trying to eat clean and as of last Sunday I am 235!!!!!!!! I am still about 50 lbs away from my goal, but I am a living testimony that hard work pays off and that you don't have to do it alone. Here is a picture below of my results. If I can be of help to anyone, please let me know. I was fortunate enough to have someone to talk to to help me get this far, so I know how helpful it is to have an encouraging word. So if anyone would like some advice or needs and encouraging word, or would like to send me an encouraging word. It is much appreciated. I would be glad to be of service.

#BeEncouraged

Jonathan

WOW.jpg

Replies

• jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    This is something to be very PROUD OF :) keep up the work; I'm confident you'll drop the remaining 50 with no np:wink:
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look fantastice - thank so much for sharing!
  • bxsweety
    bxsweety Posts: 12
    Options
    Wonderful job!
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    Awesome job!! Looking good! I have bad knees so I don't think I want to try P90X, I did a long time ago and it did hurt my knees, so maybe when I get more weight off it might be more helpful to me. Keep up the good work :)
  • mkm9279
    mkm9279 Posts: 44
    Options
    Great job!! You are doing and have done soo great!
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Very nice.
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    WOW! you should be so proud! you look amazing! and you don't even look like you are 235 either! CONGRATS!
  • ayanna32
    ayanna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Your hard work has paid off, keep it up!
  • jamstutz85
    Options
    this is great! I want to get to where you are at. thanks for posting
  • yerfgirl
    yerfgirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You're doing great!
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    very nice progress!! Thanks for sharing - great motivation!
  • Bevigal
    Bevigal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration! WTG!
  • Lcnena209
    Options
    you look great. Keep it up and you will be at your goal weight in no time.... Congrats
  • jeddy3mcc
    jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thank you all so much. It is wonderful to hear your encouraging words. I feel so thankful. Good luck in all your continued journeys. With positive attitudes like this, nothing but success will come your way!!!!!

#BeEncouraged,

Jonathan
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hey great job!!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You've done a beautiful job - and if you hadn't told me otherwise, I'd have thought you were ALREADY at goal looking at your 2nd picture! You'll be looking super super fine if you put even more into
  • weekendworker
    weekendworker Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW,you should be proud and you look great! Keep up the good work, I know you will get there. People like you inspire me. I've been doing MFP about 3 weeks with my husband. and so far he's lost 17 pounds and I've lost 7 : ) This place is terrific!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. You have come so far, and you must be proud. Thanks for sharing, it is so motivating to see others that have made it. Keep up the battle, you will be where you want in no time at all. You also sound like a kind man with a good heart. Best of luck on your journey:drinker:
  • ShadowChaser16
    Options
    You look awesome! Such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!