That ONE food...

Replies

• chocolate. +_+
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    ice cream...

i've tried not having it but that's no good. it's the one major treat that i allow myself to indulge in. (of course, i tell myself that it counts as a dairy product and has calcium.. despite all the sugar and sometimes fat. lol)
    ^^^ Yep, ice cream. I save calories every day so I can have some.
  • fsujl
    fsujl Posts: 5
    potatoes mashed baked hass-browns yum
  • meowchii
    meowchii Posts: 47 Member
    The sweet for me has always been pie. Delicious fruit filled pie. Could be cherry, blueberry, peach, or strawberry... really does not matter I'd eat it! My boyfriend and I went through this terrible phase where we would bake frozen pies and split them in one night. That was 2 years ago... if i did that now I would barfaroni all over the place. Now I wait for the holidays to enjoy a SLICE ...or 2 of pie.
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    The one food? Cheese. CHEEEEESE. Give me some mozarella or cheddar or feta or ricotta or parmesan or ... Cheese please!
  • Bread. I'm a total carb *kitten*!
    Caffeine? Really? I do coffee and water all day. Sugar free creamer and splenda. Is it really that bad? I can not go without coffee. I think it would be dangerous to everyone's health who comes near me. I sometimes get a non fat splenda latte at starbucks...it has protein :)
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 423 Member
    Papa Murphy's cookie dough is what does me in. Obviously it isn't something we have in the house all the time so I don't worry about it, but whenever my family gets a pizza they buy that and I just cannot stay away :-(
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    I'm both a sweet AND savoury person, but the hardest thing for me was chippies....all that lovely salt and the crunchy texture.

I haven't had a chocolate for months and don't miss it at all...but chippies...OMG!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    cheese snacks (party mix, cheez its, anything with cheese and a crunch
  • daisydog101
    daisydog101 Posts: 81 Member
    Hot chips!!
  • ch00singlife
    ch00singlife Posts: 64 Member
    I have two...Haagen Dasz vanilla ice cream over warm brown sugar PopTarts

and my mother in laws antipasto...incredible cheeses, huge green olives, proscuitto, fried artichoke hearts, soprasoid.....ahhhhhhhhhh
  • Red Wine. Coming home, cooking dinner...glass or two of red wine while discussing the day....total bliss.
  • Wow, hard to pick just one...LOL! The hardest thing for me to let go of would probably be Mountain Dew...though I have gone from 6 to 8 a day to 2. Once a week I have allowed myself 3 in one day, if I feel like I have worked extra hard and stayed under my calorie count. My diet used to consist of the Dews and a candy bar and bag of chips from the vending machine at work.
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Ice cream and fries
  • lmr2526
    lmr2526 Posts: 12
    Both Hagen Daaz: cookie dough and Ben and Jerry's: red velvet cake ice cream. ::drools::
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Potato Chips...
  • ITS_MY_CHOICE
    ITS_MY_CHOICE Posts: 62 Member
    Soft drink (pop/soda depending where you're from). Everything else I can stay away from. But I'm working on it and its for health reasons not weight loss reasons that I want to give it up.
  • ITS_MY_CHOICE
    Fig Newtons! They have no nutritional value and are high in calories! I love them so much!!

No idea what they are.
  • ITS_MY_CHOICE
    Sugary cereal! >.< Sooo hard to resist Coco Dino Bites, or Cap'n Crunch! u___u

But this Kashi stuff ain't too bad. 13g protein, only 5g of sugar. I can eat like an adult child in the mornings! Hahaha

Don't know what Coco Dino Bites or Cap'n Crunch are either...... Australia has none of the yum sounding foods!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Coffee
    Not necessarily going to cause weight gain but its not good for other reasons.