Replies

• dreamyswirls
    Options
    chocolate. +_+
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    ice cream...

i've tried not having it but that's no good. it's the one major treat that i allow myself to indulge in. (of course, i tell myself that it counts as a dairy product and has calcium.. despite all the sugar and sometimes fat. lol)
    ^^^ Yep, ice cream. I save calories every day so I can have some.
  • fsujl
    fsujl Posts: 5
    Options
    potatoes mashed baked hass-browns yum
  • meowchii
    meowchii Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The sweet for me has always been pie. Delicious fruit filled pie. Could be cherry, blueberry, peach, or strawberry... really does not matter I'd eat it! My boyfriend and I went through this terrible phase where we would bake frozen pies and split them in one night. That was 2 years ago... if i did that now I would barfaroni all over the place. Now I wait for the holidays to enjoy a SLICE ...or 2 of pie.
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    The one food? Cheese. CHEEEEESE. Give me some mozarella or cheddar or feta or ricotta or parmesan or ... Cheese please!
  • kimderella12
    Options
    Bread. I'm a total carb *kitten*!
    Caffeine? Really? I do coffee and water all day. Sugar free creamer and splenda. Is it really that bad? I can not go without coffee. I think it would be dangerous to everyone's health who comes near me. I sometimes get a non fat splenda latte at starbucks...it has protein :)
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Papa Murphy's cookie dough is what does me in. Obviously it isn't something we have in the house all the time so I don't worry about it, but whenever my family gets a pizza they buy that and I just cannot stay away :-(
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm both a sweet AND savoury person, but the hardest thing for me was chippies....all that lovely salt and the crunchy texture.

I haven't had a chocolate for months and don't miss it at all...but chippies...OMG!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    cheese snacks (party mix, cheez its, anything with cheese and a crunch
  • daisydog101
    daisydog101 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hot chips!!
  • ch00singlife
    ch00singlife Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have two...Haagen Dasz vanilla ice cream over warm brown sugar PopTarts

and my mother in laws antipasto...incredible cheeses, huge green olives, proscuitto, fried artichoke hearts, soprasoid.....ahhhhhhhhhh
  • fitgran156
    Options
    Red Wine. Coming home, cooking dinner...glass or two of red wine while discussing the day....total bliss.
  • StaceyG221
    Options
    Wow, hard to pick just one...LOL! The hardest thing for me to let go of would probably be Mountain Dew...though I have gone from 6 to 8 a day to 2. Once a week I have allowed myself 3 in one day, if I feel like I have worked extra hard and stayed under my calorie count. My diet used to consist of the Dews and a candy bar and bag of chips from the vending machine at work.
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and fries
  • lmr2526
    lmr2526 Posts: 12
    Options
    Both Hagen Daaz: cookie dough and Ben and Jerry's: red velvet cake ice cream. ::drools::
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Potato Chips...
  • ITS_MY_CHOICE
    ITS_MY_CHOICE Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Soft drink (pop/soda depending where you're from). Everything else I can stay away from. But I'm working on it and its for health reasons not weight loss reasons that I want to give it up.
  • ITS_MY_CHOICE
    Options
    Fig Newtons! They have no nutritional value and are high in calories! I love them so much!!

No idea what they are.
  • ITS_MY_CHOICE
    Options
    Sugary cereal! >.< Sooo hard to resist Coco Dino Bites, or Cap'n Crunch! u___u

But this Kashi stuff ain't too bad. 13g protein, only 5g of sugar. I can eat like an adult child in the mornings! Hahaha

Don't know what Coco Dino Bites or Cap'n Crunch are either...... Australia has none of the yum sounding foods!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Coffee
    Not necessarily going to cause weight gain but its not good for other reasons.