Round 2?

Options
I was on the road to losing weight and had lost over 100 pounds. Well i fell back into old habits and put some of the weight back on. 60 pounds to be exact. Absolutely disgusting on my part. I'm hoping it isn't too late to start over. One foot in front of the other i guess. I can either throw in the towel or use it to wipe the sweat off my brow. Thanks yall for listening Also i have no friends on here so if ya want please add me. I'll give the support we all deserve.

Replies

• Tanya5791
    Options
    Friends request sent, count me in for the support. There is nothing wrong with round 2, you have already conquered a lot and look at this way you have less to go in round two then you did in round 1.
  • nascarbettie
    nascarbettie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I agree with Tanya. I'll support you all the way!
  • alexj8403
    Options
    me too! I'm there with you! We can all support each other and have the bodies we want!
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    It's never too late to start over. I started off at 275 about two years ago. I dropped to 203 and decided to take a "little break" for Christmas. The next thing I knew it was a year later and I'd gained 40 pounds. That's when I found MFP. I've taken that 40 pounds off, plus a bit more.

You can do it.