195lb to 178.0 in 58 days! thanks to 30 DS :D

Options
Hello~~~~
I'm FINALLY down to the 170s!!! :D
I'm 5'7 and weighed 195lbs... highest weight I've ever been
I decided to lose this weight back in June and cut back portion sizes.
2 weeks in I started to eat healthy & clean.

and then another 2 weeks in I decided to try Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. It's been loads of fun and very challenging.
I've gotten down from a size 14 to size 10. and my goal in size 6 by December 2012 :)

I feel like I'm in great shape and now that I'll be done in a day I plan to start Insanity!!!!
I really want to earn that tshirt :D!!!

My goals are to slim down into the 160s by late Sept. so I can be a beautiful, skinny bridesmaid :D and to have beautiful shoulders to ROCK that strapless :D

Enough yapping, check out my results! :D (I don't totally see a HUGE change but I'm sure it'll click soon.)

iepmgw.png

Waist: 35--> 30.5
Hips: 41--> 39
Bust: 40--> 37
Arm: 15--> 14
Neck: 14-->13.5

Replies

• serentity78
    serentity78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    good job! I did 30ds did not lose as much as I tend to struggle with eating but lost alot of inches and still do her workouts....I am doing her revolution set......
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You are really an inspiration to me, glad to have you on my friends list! Great job
  • rusialeelee
    Options
    Thanks Brie <3:D
    I'm so excited to start Insanity soon! :D
  • dmclement917
    Options
    Wow there is definitely a difference! Way to go! I;m really excited to start 30DS myself. I ordered it last week and am just waiting for it to come in so that I can start! This is great motivation! Thanks for sharing!
  • Fit_Vixen
    Fit_Vixen Posts: 201
    Options
    Hi! I'm new & even I can see that there is a big difference!!! Way to go!!!
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    Options
    That's so awesome, and I see the difference, KEEP IT UP!! :)
  • mandydanyele
    Options
    Awesome. I am going to be picking up the dvd tomorrow. Really excited yet nervous to start!
  • gnarleyharley
    Options
    Awesome job! Youre an inspiration!
  • avrilamor
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! Great work...you look amazing! :)
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is awesome!
  • LesIsMoreXX
    Options
    You look awesome! :D This makes me even more anxious to finish my 30DS.
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! I just started today and hope it zaps my mid section good. My legs feel like they are gonna fall off. Love that it's only 20 minutes, too!
  • Lemoncakes
    Options
    :heart: Keep up the great work!!! :heart:
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You're gonna be smoking hot in the bridesmaid dress!!
  • Vemapris
    Vemapris Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Nice to see those types of results when I just started it today. Congrats!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Gr8 results!!!! I just ordered 30DS I can't wait to get started .... I want to see results hoping this will do the trick !!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! :D
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Just started 30DS. Way to give me some awesome motivation. :D I cant wait for the new me.
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Great work so far! Might wanna invest in some Hollywood tape in case your dress is too big. You'll look great on the day :)
  • yesi911
    yesi911 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well done Rusia...hard work pays off. Like I said earlier, you're progress is outstanding. I can see a difference all around (arms, legs, stomach) and I can't wait to see your bridesmaid pictures in late September.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!