Huge personal NSV! Pants of the rack!

Options
So I started this journey in March at 550lbs. Wearing a size 66 dress pants and size 60 jeans (all had to be ordered online). Yesterday I went shopping and off the rack picked up a pair of size 54 jeans and they fit!!!!! Bought my first pair of jeans off rack in years!!!!! My loss has slowed and im plateaued at 56lbs lost but kicking it into gear again this week!

Replies

• georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    WAHEY!!! Good work!! I wish you all the best for the next stage of your journey
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Great job and awesome attitude. Plateaus are tough, I have been stuck in one too. Though I doubt its a true plateau, just me being off track. haha. Started 30DS today though so I am kicking my butt into gear aswell.
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!! Go you! You've made this victory, and others will follow! :)
  • Jett8888
    Jett8888 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That is such an awesome feeling. Had my own nsv with a bra off the rack instead of a catalog. One day at a time. Keep up the good work.
  • spainton1
    Options
    That is fantastic. Keep it up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!