anyone using deit pills?

Hi does anyone use deit pills, which one, and what do you all think about it???????/

Replies

• Newf13
    Newf13 Posts: 28
    I tried OxyPro Elite after seeing some friends of mine have incredible results, but unfortunately it did nothing for me except make me sick.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Not really.. if you include CLA and Green tea extract as diet pills. There is no magic pill.. there are supplements that work fabulous alongside healthy lifestyle choices and exercise. I am using Genuine Health's Absolute Lean X which contains abs+ and lean+ extra strength. It has been helping me so far alongside eating well and exercising.
  • evilcujo
    evilcujo Posts: 7 Member
    I didn't have any luck with the ones you can buy in stores, but my body reacted very well to Phentermine. I am not on it now since I am trying to lose weight without the drugs (working so far), but I tended to lose 15 pounds a month when I was on it and that is without the more healthy lifestyle I have now. I started last month still 30 pounds less than I was in December, for the most part I kept off the weight I lost with Phentermine but I still have a ways to go.
  • have you been able to lose wieght with it?
  • any side effects?
  • evilcujo
    evilcujo Posts: 7 Member
    I was lucky with Phentermine, I am one of those freaks with no side effects. I mean it made me hyper, but I dunno if that was a bad thing, I just exercised more. Course a doctor can only prescribe it for I think 8 weeks tops so its a temporary solution. I mean the real stuff of course, not the rip-offs you can get online.