Replies

• Csaw1
    Csaw1 Posts: 9
    zero impact bars pumpkin spice, very clean bar
  • KayceRN
    KayceRN Posts: 40
    I enjoy the cliffs chocolate chip and Luna bar lemon
  • Let me tell you these are AMAZING.
    You need something to satisfy your craving and not spoil your diet for the day this is what you need.
    Zone perfect- chocolate chip cookie dough protein bar.
    Calories- 180
    Total fat- 5g
    Carbs- 24g
    Protein- 10g

I usually eat these for breakfast after i workout, they taste just like chocolate chip cookie dough; i keep them in my fridge so their cold like cookie dough as well.
    These run about $5 per box and i think there is 5 or 10 in a box i can't remember.
    YOU CAN ONLY FIND THESE AT TARGET (as far as i know, i haven't found them else wear)
  • Megooo19
    Megooo19 Posts: 199
    I like the balance protein bars and the think thin ones are good too! I make protein pancakes/muffins almost everyday for snack and I have a ton of different recipes for them. If you'd like message me and I'll send you my recipes! Oh and they don't need to be refrigerated.
  • SusuAtta
    SusuAtta Posts: 56
    Admittingly, I have not tried much protein bars, but if I need to get something, I go for Luna bars or Kind bars. How yummy :tongue:
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Larabars, they are tasty and have limited ingredients (no hormone-disrupting soy, no dairy, no wheat, no sugar or artificial sweeteners).

Or just a handful of nuts like raw almonds, cashews, brazil nuts, pecans, walnuts something like that is awesome.
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    I haven't tried many & the ones I've tried have been dry & grainy. I don't like the textre. I recently discovered Pure Protein Chocolate Peunut Butter. They're chewy & delicious. Only satisfies me for about 2 hours though.
  • Hi! Maybe a stupid question, but are protein bars actually good for you? I always though it was too much sugar and calories, but leaving you hungry anyway. If not, I'd be happy to get some advise, especially DIY :-) Thanks!
  • juliesmom2
    juliesmom2 Posts: 20 Member
    I like the NuGo bars that I get at Costco.3 flavors Chocolate, Vanilla Yogurt, Chocolate Peanut Butter, come in a variety pack of 24.
    I don't eat them regularly but they are great bridges for the times when meals don't happen in time or at all.

170 Calories
    11 grams of Protein
    3 grams Fat
    2.5 grams Fiber
    Low glycemic Response, certified by the Glycemic Reserch Institute.

I have liked Luna Bars for years but the NuGo bars hold me better than Luna Bars.
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    herbalife chocolate peanut bars are divine - my favourite by far.
    otherwise, well... naturally chocolate ones are pretty nice. otherwise, take nuts!