zero impact bars pumpkin spice, very clean bar
  • KayceRN
    KayceRN Posts: 40
    Options
    I enjoy the cliffs chocolate chip and Luna bar lemon
  • ashleew1117
    Options
    Let me tell you these are AMAZING.
    You need something to satisfy your craving and not spoil your diet for the day this is what you need.
    Zone perfect- chocolate chip cookie dough protein bar.
    Calories- 180
    Total fat- 5g
    Carbs- 24g
    Protein- 10g

I usually eat these for breakfast after i workout, they taste just like chocolate chip cookie dough; i keep them in my fridge so their cold like cookie dough as well.
    These run about $5 per box and i think there is 5 or 10 in a box i can't remember.
    YOU CAN ONLY FIND THESE AT TARGET (as far as i know, i haven't found them else wear)
  • Megooo19
    Megooo19 Posts: 199
    Options
    I like the balance protein bars and the think thin ones are good too! I make protein pancakes/muffins almost everyday for snack and I have a ton of different recipes for them. If you'd like message me and I'll send you my recipes! Oh and they don't need to be refrigerated.
  • SusuAtta
    SusuAtta Posts: 56
    Options
    Admittingly, I have not tried much protein bars, but if I need to get something, I go for Luna bars or Kind bars. How yummy :tongue:
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Larabars, they are tasty and have limited ingredients (no hormone-disrupting soy, no dairy, no wheat, no sugar or artificial sweeteners).

Or just a handful of nuts like raw almonds, cashews, brazil nuts, pecans, walnuts something like that is awesome.
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried many & the ones I've tried have been dry & grainy. I don't like the textre. I recently discovered Pure Protein Chocolate Peunut Butter. They're chewy & delicious. Only satisfies me for about 2 hours though.
  • mettevdh
    Options
    Hi! Maybe a stupid question, but are protein bars actually good for you? I always though it was too much sugar and calories, but leaving you hungry anyway. If not, I'd be happy to get some advise, especially DIY :-) Thanks!
  • juliesmom2
    juliesmom2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I like the NuGo bars that I get at Costco.3 flavors Chocolate, Vanilla Yogurt, Chocolate Peanut Butter, come in a variety pack of 24.
    I don't eat them regularly but they are great bridges for the times when meals don't happen in time or at all.

170 Calories
    11 grams of Protein
    3 grams Fat
    2.5 grams Fiber
    Low glycemic Response, certified by the Glycemic Reserch Institute.

I have liked Luna Bars for years but the NuGo bars hold me better than Luna Bars.
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    herbalife chocolate peanut bars are divine - my favourite by far.
    otherwise, well... naturally chocolate ones are pretty nice. otherwise, take nuts!