Accountability buddies!

Options
I've recently moved to a new state and have gotten a job teaching. I think this is the perfect time for a lifestyle change...but that also isnt the first time i've said that. I truly want results. I want to be healthier, eat healthier, and feel more confident. My typical excuses include: too tired, fast food is easier, I'll eat out tonight and start eating right tomorrow, etc etc. I'd love an accountability buddy to contact in moments of weakness and to help support. If you'd be interested, we can discuss how we can communicate with one another.

Replies

• iamsc
    iamsc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I really need help with this too! I've been a member for so long, but always end up quitting after about two weeks.

I can add you as my friend on here and we can at least chat through the message function.
  • lyndall5311
    lyndall5311 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me, I'll be your accountability/support buddy, I'm on here each day.

Cheers, Lyndall :smile:
  • katelouiseoz
    Options
    I'm the same and will be positive for a number of days and then usually at the weekend, use the 'i'll start again on Monday' - I think I need some honest people in my friends list to help me when i'm going wrong!
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I use this site daily and I could use someone to hold me accountable as well! Good luck to you!
  • RCS17
    RCS17 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've always had the same problem...I made me choice to start eating healthier today. So far; so good! I have to drop 31 pounds, and I often come across challenging times. I LOVE food, lol, but I know I have to control myself. Good luck to you, though! We could help each other, as well :D
  • pinkoolaid
    Options
    I need one too. I am a military spouse and the only person I really know has gotten the weight loss surgery. A year later she lost over 145 lbs. So I can't ask her to lose weight with me but I hate feeling like I am doing this alone. I want to lose 65 lbs. I am so unhappy with myself. I have started working out now for about a week (this is the longest I have gone. I actually almost made an excuses today to not work out, I worked out for an hour starting at 1030 at night, haha) I pushed myself in the butt. I need help with other people to push me in the butt too.
  • RCS17
    RCS17 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Anyone who needs help can add me. I like to help others and stuff, I need to lose 31 pounds, so I have a good challenge for me as well.
  • kmayosborn
    kmayosborn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to the site and need to lose 100 lbs! I am starting school in a week and have kids (the oldest starts school on Wed)
    and a hubby... basically saying that I have every excuse to NOT stick to my weightloss, but I have to!!!! I definitely could use an accountability buddy too!!!