What was the last movie that you watched for the first time?

Options

Replies

• Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Also, if you have never seen the Back to the Future trilogy, in order, and all the way through, it is a must see! That is, in my opinion, THE best trilogy of all time.

I've seen bits and piece of a couple of movies, but I haven't seen them all the way through. I should definitely do that next!
  • j_wilson2012
    Options
    Also, if you have never seen the Back to the Future trilogy, in order, and all the way through, it is a must see! That is, in my opinion, THE best trilogy of all time.

I've seen bits and piece of a couple of movies, but I haven't seen them all the way through. I should definitely do that next!

Do it. You will learn how a flux capacitor and plutonium can change the world forever.
    You must watch them in order, or you will not completely get the whole storyline. It will reference back a few times.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Not sure what the last new to me movie was, since I usually end up watching whatever looks good on the ON Demand channels. Probably The Change-Up? It had some funny moments.

Other movies I've seen recently are Horrible Bosses, It's Kind of a Funny Story, Megamind, and Despicable Me. Movies usually go through a few re-watches before they are taken off the On Demand channel. :tongue:
  • Spanntastic12
    Options
    The Watch. Funny movie...Jonah Hill and Vince Vaughn...how could it not be funny. Lot of vulgar humor though for those who may not like that.
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    The Dark Knight Rises.
    Loved it. I'm not much of a movie critic so I enjoy just about every movie I watch haha
  • j_wilson2012
    Options
    The Watch. Funny movie...Jonah Hill and Vince Vaughn...how could it not be funny. Lot of vulgar humor though for those who may not like that.

Vince Vaughn I have to take in doses. When he was in the break up, it was torture to watch him and Anniston. Complete whine fest. And Four Christmases. Turned me off to him. I like Hlll, though. He is a "RIOT".
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    TED was that last "new" movie I have seen,but I have watched Horrible Bosses for the last 3 nights before I fell asleep.
  • RCS17
    RCS17 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The Dark Knight Rises. Hahah, it was a great movie!!
  • Laura_Suzie
    Options

Vince Vaughn I have to take in doses. When he was in the break up, it was torture to watch him and Anniston. Complete whine fest. And Four Christmases. Turned me off to him. I like Hlll, though. He is a "RIOT".

Confession: I actually liked the movie Four Christmases... I know, I know, but Reese Witherspoon and Kristin Chenoweth are my favorites. Everyone I saw it with was so pissed at me. haha
  • Nikkibebe08
    Options
    Magic Mike :blushing:

^^ This..and it was yummy..um I mean awesome! :blushing:
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    The Amazing Spiderman.

I didn't really have much of an interest in seeing it, but I won free tickets, so why not? It was entertaining. I'm not much of a comic book movie person (except for Nolan's Batman films because those are just brilliant). It was enjoyable, though. And Emma Stone... she has a nice face.
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    The Dark Knight Rises
  • Rielyn
    Rielyn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    21 Jump St. Hilarious!
  • Laura_Suzie
    Options
    21 Jump St. Hilarious!

That was the funniest movie I have seen in a very long time. The trailers do NOT do it justice...
  • oceanbigwater
    Options
    Backseat Bangin' Ebony Edition

Good lighting, lots of big booty
  • sammyc350
    sammyc350 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The Seven Year Itch
    Marilyn Monroe movie from 1955 (thank you Netflix!)

**and I loved it! She's absolutely stunning!
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Mine was 50/50.

Wasn't sure what to expect going in, but was really surprised (in a good way).

It was more serious/melancholy than I thought it was going to be - given the actors, but to their credit they really pulled it off. I'd recommend it.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (the Swedish version). I finally got myself to watch it on netflix. I loved Noomi Rapace as Lisbeth Salander. I loved the movie. But, it's very dark and intense (so be warned).
  • nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    The Butterfly Effect! 10/10.

hands down one of my favorite movies of all time. it really makes you think about absolutely EVERYTHING.
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    the dark knight rises. my favourite trilogy ever.
    it just blew me away. sad it's all over now!

Christian Bale's voice is just so sexy as batman! plus he is easy on the eye :)