That ONE food...

Options

Replies

• lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I with you! I so miss the Mocca Frappe ;(.

They have a 100 cal light version in a bottle which is cheaper and pretty damn tasty. No reason that won't fit into your diet.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Just a couple of things I cannot walk away from:
    Pizza (vegetarian only)
    Popcorn at the movies
    Mixed nuts, especially Brazil nuts

Most other things I can resist.
  • aliciagudino
    aliciagudino Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    CHIPS! I just posted on this, I can't stay away! Me love chips.
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm both a sweet AND savoury person, but the hardest thing for me was chippies....all that lovely salt and the crunchy texture.

I haven't had a chocolate for months and don't miss it at all...but chippies...OMG!

YES this!

I can let chocolate, ice cream, other goodies sit and not blink, but all goes out the window around chips.
  • lilawolf
    Options
    Pad Thai is probably the worst because there is no way that that fits into a healthy day... It doesn't keep well so saving half of it doesn't work that well. I know the pounds saved are better than avoiding the money being wasted throwing food away, but I have a hard time with that. Besides you get hungry pretty soon afterwards since its all carbs and then have to eat even more. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO TASTE SO GOOD!!!!!

I love pizza, ice cream, and wine, but I can fit small servings of all of those into my calorie allotment with sensible choices for the rest of the day.
  • Kotek1985
    Kotek1985 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    chocolate. +_+

That's soo me too. I've limited myself but don't see cutting it out totally as a viable option.... just yet
  • lilawolf
    Options
    Is there a particular food or snack that you just struggle to stay away from?

For me, it's a Snickers Ice Cream Bar!

Lol SMH!

There are also 100 cal mini versions of their ice cream bars. Really hits the spot! It does need a bit of willpower to only eat one though...
  • gigglebunny1
    Options
    Breads. Any kind of breads. Asiago Cheese Bread, Yeast Rolls, Rye Bread, Pumpernickel Bread, French Bread, Veggie Focaccia Bread, Italian Breadsticks, Croutons, Sweet Rolls, Cinnamon Buns, Orange Rolls, Danish... And of course high quality REAL butter to go with all those lovely breads. I've been doing pretty good forgoing these temptations, but it's sssooooo hard to stop thinking of them :( .
  • anial
    anial Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ohhh... My nightmear is to be on diet and see pack Hot Lime Cheetos... I can resist a lot of things, but those Cheetos make me a felier... it's why I avoid any place where chips sale. And also salty- very salty- marinades like tomatoes, dills, bell peppers and etc. They lately out of my dishes, but it ws hard :(
  • shadesofjade77
    Options
    That's me! I am the goddess of cheddar! Mwahaha! No really, any kind of cheese. I could eat cheese for every meal!
  • sammyc350
    sammyc350 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Pizza... I could live off of pizza if I let myself!
  • johnsnana
    Options
    One? How about OneHundred. Al's Donuts, Hostess raspberry zingers, fudge brownies, mrs smith's deep dish apple pie, pizza hut pizza, kettle cooked mesquite barbecue chips, raspberry filled pastries, sugar cookies right of the oven, ANYTHING Panera, Iced sugar cookie from Mrs Fields, banana split from Dairy Queen,
    Ok well too tired to name all 100 but notice how, even just off the top of my head, they are all carbs & sugars. Yep, evil rears it's ugly head. That's why I live low carb now ;o) I would be diabetic in a year if I kept eating these foods!
  • mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have two. One BIG one is alcohol. Hard liquors, margaritas and wine. I like to get drunk (oops?) and in the year of marriage that I got extra fat, me and hubs had wine like four or five nights a week :/ I also LOVE hibachi japanese and the white sauce (shrimp sauce, yum yum sauce, whatever you call it). I make it at home whenever we make japanese ourselves. And basically the main ingredient is mayo. Don't hate till you try it, sounds nasty to dip your fried rice in mayo, but it's DELICIOUS and straight up fat and calories. But soooo delicious!
  • James_Bergin
    James_Bergin Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Chocolate peanuts..... grrr.. I cant resist them :'(
  • FTW7
    FTW7 Posts: 21
    Options
    Do I have to pick just one?

1. Coffee
    2. Cheese
    3. Ice cream-cookies n cream
  • reesa722
    reesa722 Posts: 76
    Options
    OMGosh... CHEESE, chips, and taco bell... As my will power gets stronger, I can incorporate them (slowly) into a day as a snack maybe... but right now, sadly, it's best to stay far far away.
  • dobsonj2010
    Options
    I stil eat my treats I just make sure its within my calories for the day my issues is not th calories have trouble staying within the protiens on my food board. I started July 4th 2012 and have lost 4 lbs so far I weigh in today andwas the same this week as last week :(.
  • Esther50
    Esther50 Posts: 252
    Options
    sweets, no salty, no hamburgers, no pizza,
    EVERYTHING
  • ESapone
    ESapone Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    BACON! The real, salty greasy bacon! Not turkey, or chicken. I haven't caved in yet! But, it temps me every time I open the fridge to make breakfast.
  • pertinacity
    pertinacity Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    popcorn