"He who has health, has hope. And he who has hope, has every

Options
I have hope, will and a lot of determination.....do you?

Replies

• Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Good luck with training for the marathon. There are a few running groups that post on here so check them out. I find they are great for tips and keeping you motivated.
  • nevillejohnb
    Options
    Thank you for the well wishes and info. Looks like you have done a marvelous job! Best of luck to you as well!!!
  • nevillejohnb
    Options
    Thank you for the well wishes and info. Looks like you have done a marvelous job! Best of luck to you as well!!!
  • Chenoachem
    Options

Thanks. Running has been a big part of that sucess for me. I hope to run a 1/2 marathon this year.
  • nevillejohnb
    Options
    Nice...I did the 1/2 marathon November 2008 in Atlanta on Thanksgiving...had a blast. Good luck with the training. Do you know which one you will be running yet? Try to pick a place that is warm.....
  • Chenoachem
    Options
    Nice...I did the 1/2 marathon November 2008 in Atlanta on Thanksgiving...had a blast. Good luck with the training. Do you know which one you will be running yet? Try to pick a place that is warm.....

I hope to do one in Tucson, AZ in December. It is 2000 ft elevation drop over the 13miles. I have the mountain here in Albuqurque to use as training since downhill can be hard on your legs. I was hoping to do it in 2009 but hurt my hip in Sept and had to take 2 months off. I am back up and going again with using a style called ChiRunning.

It should be nice and warm by the end.