Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for a weight loss "twin" urgently! sw 74kg, 5'5

Hey everyone,

I have tried to lose weight over the last year and a half and have made some very slow progress but also sabotaged a lot of my progress by finding blocks or excuses e.g exams, birthdays etc.

I am looking to ultimately lose 18 kgs/ 39 ish pounds, but ten kgs is my first seemingly impossible big goal.

I was wondering if anybody out there is around the same height and weight and looking to lose a similar amount of weight -- I aim to work out four times a week and it would be great to have someone with similar goals as we could use each other as an indication of how well we are doing/where we could be at etc etc.

I hope someone reads this I would love to support somebody as well as having that extra motivation :):)

Thanks!!

Replies

• gainingalife
    gainingalife Posts: 35 Member
    p.s very willing to work out MORE than four times a week if there was a challenge there!