Looking For Individuals with Self esteem & Proper Eating

Options
I had to delete my old account- it became overwhelmed with individuals spamming my news feed with pure trash-depressive,suicidal,drama,hate.
I'm here for health not to argue,or reassure someones broken self esteem.
If you have a proper head on your shoulders,want some genuine support,and real fitness discussions, Then feel free to Add me.

My names Felicia by the way- it means Happiness, and that's what I like to surround myself with in Life.

Replies

• RhondaVanB
    Options
    Hi Felicia ~

I'm Rhonda. My self-esteem is completely in check lol, as I like the way I look ... just trying to lose a little more weight (tummy and thighs) so I can fit more comfortably in my summer clothes. I also try to surround myself with positive people and thoughts.

I have no idea how to add anyone as I'm new to the site.
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Hehe - I'm not sure how 'proper' my head is, but I'm happy and I like myself. :smile:
  • WTBSE
    WTBSE Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me :)
    My self esteem is pretty good (nothing that getting rid of my spare tyre wont sort out!!) and would be great to give/receive encouragement on the weightloss journey!
  • littlejobo120
    littlejobo120 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have a pretty good handle on my self esteem and like to think my head is firmly on my shoulders. I've sent a friend request and if anyone else wants to send me one, please feel free. XX