I'm 22, 12st 6lbs and a uk size 14, anyone similar?

Options
I'm just looking for people of a similar size to me to help motivate me in my weight loss! Ideally I want lose 2st (28lbs). Just looking for people to keep me motivated and focussed on my goal, feel free to add me! Xx

Replies

• Rachel_rara
    Options
    Hi
    I am a new member too. I am 25 from the UK, and I am 11stone 6. I am getting married in April. I am hoping to get fitter so I can start to enjoy exercise and then loose 20lbs. I am looking forward to really understanding the impact different food groups have on my body. Good luck and happy to try to support each other. xxxx
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'm in UK, 22, I started about the same clothes size and weight as you, been here for a year. Feel free to add me for some support and motivation! :-). Good luck! :-)
  • AngelAnne666
    AngelAnne666 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 25, 12st 6 and a UK size 14 :smile: I started off at 17st 6 and a UK size 18/20. I am still aiming to lose another 15-20 lbs. Please feel free to add me. Good luck with your journey :flowerforyou:
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP, I live in the London, 10st 10lbs and a size 12. I am looking to get rid of this last stone. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • donnab83
    donnab83 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 29 12st 1lb, I'm in the uk, kent, & a size 14. I'm still in shock by this started in feb @ 16st & a size 20-22! Hope we can motivate each other! Anyone feel free to add me! We all need friends to motivate!
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    i'm 25, size 12/14. i want to lose about 30lbs. depends how i look though as i may not need to lose that much!

just want to be a size 10.

I'll add you :)
  • IncessantRapture
    Options
    I'm 22 and us size 12. I'm looking to lose about 30 lbs. I'll add you!
  • Butterscotch76
    Options
    I'm a bit older (35) but about the same weight and just started having to wear size 16. I'm looking for friends, particularly ones with diaries I can steal food ideas from!