I need encouraging friends! :)

Options
I am 22 and new-ish to MFP. I have had this app for a while, but never stuck to it. I need encouragement and positive people to be my friends on this healthy lifestyle change! This will be a wonderful journey for me and I want great people to share it with!!

Replies

• stephanieGbraswell
    stephanieGbraswell Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    There are a lot people that are great motivators on here. It's great to have people to talk to that are going through the same thing as yourself.
  • amber_rudeen
    Options
    Hi my name is Amber and I am new to this also but I started my diet almost a month ago and have lost 24lbs so I am very happy about it but at the same time I know it's got to be a lifestyle change so I know at times things will be hard but I believe that I can do this,I could also use some friends...
  • Hi there! I need encouragement too! We can do it!!!
  • melinadanielle
    Options
    feel free to add me! anybody!
  • Laylaloseslaylawins
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Layla, I'm 20. I'm new to MFP, and haven't seen many people close to my age. Want to be motivation buddies? I'm looking for positivity and dedication to keep me on track =)
  • johnsnana
    Options
    You can add me :o)
  • Veronicacaca
    Veronicacaca Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want :)
  • riche1972
    riche1972 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too x
  • EmilyG34
    EmilyG34 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends to add that help with motivating too... Feel free to add me!!
  • kafikool
    Options
    you have reached the right place...just stick to it and you will be very happy
  • IncessantRapture
    Options
    I need encouragement too!!!
  • christinacrisfield
    christinacrisfield Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you because I need the same thing! Motivation and Encouragement.
  • pipsydoodles
    pipsydoodles Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm not "new" to this, but I am new to actually keeping track of it properly instead of making things up like I used to, and I need friends to motivate me :) Feel free to add me!!
  • lesleyale
    Options
    Hi, that sounds like me, had the app for ages but decided to really use it in the last coupke of days. Happy to encourage you all the way :-)