Hi! Newbie Here.

Options
Hi Everyone -

I just joined this morning. I got really sick a couple years ago and gained 100 pounds in less than a year! Scary, right?! I was always naturally thin, I never had to watch what I ate, so being obese was a huge self esteem killer for me.

I've lost over 91 pounds in the past 18 months and I've got 7 more to go. My weight loss has really slowed over the past few months and I joined this site to get some good information and help keep my motivation up.

I'm getting married in about 9 months and I'm determined to be at goal weight!

Happy to be here!

Replies

• dedee0692001
    dedee0692001 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to go with the weight loss so far this is a great app to keep you accountable. I have about 40 lbs to loss. My jouney has had its ups and downs but I am going to get there!
  • luluzombie
    Options
    Hita! Congratulations in your weight loss so far, I have a similar amount of weight to loose as you and am taking it slowly on purpose (based on the fact this is the first time I have ever owned a pair of trainers!)
    Good luck and welcome to the community!
    LuLu x
  • mamawjoyce
    mamawjoyce Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi congrats on the weight loss,u are awesome friend. I think u know what u need to do! "really" u have lost almost 100 #s girl. U are doing everything right! :flowerforyou:
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Uwdawg your Looking great!! Congrats on all your success. I find helping others helps me too, we need your motivation here as well. Looks like your a kickboxer too from your profile pic?

Welcome!

Anyone who wants to feel free to add me

Mark
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    Uwdawg your Looking great!! Congrats on all your success. I find helping others helps me too, we need your motivation here as well. Looks like your a kickboxer too from your profile pic?

Welcome!

Anyone who wants to feel free to add me

Mark

Haha I wish that was me!! It's my inspiration photo! :) Maybe I should change it so I don't confuse people. One day I hope to look like her!
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    No worries :) still it might be good to ad another pic of yourself but thats entirely up to you! That is a cool pic though. Ive seen pics of lizards and all kinds of weird stuff as a profile pic so no worries , Hahaha