What was the last movie that you watched for the first time?

Options
13»

Replies

• slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Tintin. Cute.
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I used to watch the same films (and they're still my faves) but don't watch them anymore. Too many films I haven't seen. I watch new films as often as possible.

Recently: 'Bernie' starring Jack Black. IMDB would be a better place to read reviews than anything I could offer! :) Also watched Detachment, The Artist, Senna.

I was going through a film noire phase so watched Rififi, Touch of Evil, Scarlet Street, Angels with Dirty Faces, Gun Crazy.

Prior to that was a foreign film run: Paan Singh Tomar, Les Femmes du 6ème étage, Le Placard, Novecento, Monsieur Lazhar, Le Havre, and Ningen no Joken.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Recently: 'Bernie' starring Jack Black. IMDB would be a better place to read reviews than anything I could offer! :)
    Saw that one in theatres! Very funny and had a lot of big stars in it for an independent film. I'm surprised they didn't promote it better.
  • dub101
    dub101 Posts: 325
    Options
    ICE AGE Continental Drift
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Sucker Punch and The Dark Knight Rises!!
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hugo, it was really different I enjoyed it.
  • Jonahyona
    Jonahyona Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Latter Day
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I watched "My Girlfriend's Boyfriend" last night on Netflix. It was alright.
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    We have seen (with a 6 year old in tow LOL)

Brave
    The Lorax
    The Avengers

We loved them and so did our son.
  • MrAllia
    MrAllia Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    The Dark Knight Rises
  • Flass
    Flass Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    The Prestige. Christian Bale is invariably irritating but it was a very enjoyable film.

Also The Station Agent - brilliant little film. Peter Dinklage is so good. So nice to see a simple film with a basic story and really interesting and endearing characters.
  • Alphawolf02
    Options
    Perfect Harmony. It was a very good movie!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Watched The Sandlot for the first time last night. It was cute. I also saw Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Dog Days this weekend. I love those movies. I'm happy my daughter is finally at an age where we can watch decent movies together.
  • luvva_luvva
    Options
    The Artist. And it was awesome xD
  • yiikes
    yiikes Posts: 1
    Options
    Men in Black... it was funny!
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    21 Jump Street.

It was okay. Not as funny as I thought it would be.
  • LuisZav
    LuisZav Posts: 197
    Options
    Casa de mi Padre. Will Ferrell doing a role where he speaks nothing but spanish.
  • Newf13
    Newf13 Posts: 28
    Options
    The Watch. It was funny enough to keep me entertained, but I doubt I'd watch it again.