Loser TONITE!!!!!

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I know I will be watching I think they are gonna have the heaviest ever contestant, I saw a teaser clip hes over 500lbs, If I saw correctly. I am way excited to get inspired and of course Ill cry for certain when I hear thier stories and know they want to change. Cant wait FIVE hours(EST) to go!!!!

Replies

• ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options
    yea, the whole family loves to watch!!! I never have a hard time getting up Wednesday to workout after a BL night!!!!!!
  • ANGELAWHALEY
    Options
    I WILL BE WATCHING TOO! I LOVE YOUR JILLIAN QUOTE!!!!!! WHEN I FEEL LIKE WIMPING OUT I PRETEND SHE IS YELLING AT ME LMAO!!
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    ooo. i usually just watch this show randomly except for i think two seasons ago i reallly got into it. i think ill start again it's def a good inspiration if they can do it then i certainly can!
  • loriguegel
    Options
    I CAN'T WAIT, love that show!! Definately agree with the JM quote too, love it!!!
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    I cant wait! I go thru withdrawl between seasons! And...cannot wait for Jillians new show this summer...thats gonna be super cool too.
  • ComputerNerd
    Options
    I'll be watching too :D
    This will be my first time watching the show seriously.
    Who do you guys like better?
    Jillian or Bob?
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I love it too, but Am I the only one irritated that they draw it out for 2 hrs
    Messes up my DVR...LOL...true

I prefer BOB
  • khskr1
    khskr1 Posts: 392
    Options
    I cant wait! I go thru withdrawl between seasons! And...cannot wait for Jillians new show this summer...thats gonna be super cool too.

New show?? Whachu talking bout willis?? I must be out of touch.....
  • FitJoani
    Options
    I'll be watching too :D
    This will be my first time watching the show seriously.
    Who do you guys like better?
    Jillian or Bob?
    Jillian hands down but bob is grerat eye candy. He looks like my best friends boyfriend, thats not fair!!!!!!
  • FitJoani
    Options
    I WILL BE WATCHING TOO! I LOVE YOUR JILLIAN QUOTE!!!!!! WHEN I FEEL LIKE WIMPING OUT I PRETEND SHE IS YELLING AT ME LMAO!!
    same here. I think I wouldnt wanna tick her off and keep going.
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    I have never seen the show!! But I hear so much about it from this site, and I just started doing 30 day Shred. This morning was day 4 and I am loving Jillian. Can't wait to watch-5 minutes!
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    ok HUGE issue with these, the people that finished the marathon last are the ones that need to be there the most. They didn't quit, they gave it their all, and they need this more than the girl who was able to motor through quickly. We don't they get atleast a week to be there and learn some valuable lifestyle lessons???? Get a good beginning program for them, this is awful. Someone on another post mentioned...oh no wait, they're stopping the limos so I'll stop my rant.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    45 minutes into this new season and :sad: :sad:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    45 minutes into this new season and :sad: :sad:

You made it all the way to there? I was crying after five. :wink: (having the contestants state their own starting weight did me in.)
  • tvgal
    tvgal Posts: 87
    Options
    Y'all are killing me!!!! i'm on the west coast....still two hours to go!!! :grumble: :laugh:
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Too funny! I always :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: every episode too! Its so inspiring! If they can do it, why can't I?:happy:

By the way, Bob fan here! Excited for the new season!:bigsmile:
    Good luck everyone with your goals!!
  • ComputerNerd
    Options
    Is it healthy to lose 29 pounds in the first week?!? O__O
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Don't know if anyone cares, but QVC has Ali Vincent, the biggest loser (first woman) on today. The BL Scale is the Today's Special Value. I watched her last night at midnight for a little while, explaining all the BL merchandise. Most of it looked like plastic crap, but it was fun to see her.

I am currently reading Ali's book.
  • ANGELAWHALEY
    Options
    lol!!! i love this! ok....my husband and i were like no way there has got to be a twist! they are NOT kicking them off!!! i was crying like the 1st 2min!! my husband and my stepdaughter laugh at me!!!! bob or jillian.......depends on the episode! i switch back and forth. and OMG i CAN NOT wait until Jillians show comes out!!!!!!!! i think it is sooo important for it to be the WHOLE family! i could not get my hubby 2 watch with me until last season! now he is FINALLY on board with me and we are both making progress! b4 i lost 35lbs while he ate cheese burgers then he got on the weightloss kick and i was prego and eating everything in sight! (Lord i wish i hadnt done that!!) and now FINALLY we are going at it together!!! so i cant wait to see her help FAMILIES!!! ok i am rambling here lol. keep up the good fight everyone!! =]

ps: computer nerd....no it is not under normal cercumstances healthy to lose that much weight in a week. they are heavily monitored by doctors, scanned by MRI's and tested weekly to make sure they are doing ok. the average person should not lose more than 2 lbs per week.