I am not losing weight...

Options
2»

Replies

• jellebeandesigns
    jellebeandesigns Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat back for like 6 months, no help. I just in the past two weeks started eating back. I know it's similar in calories because I will input once and then pick something similar to those calories usually over

When I say something similar like homemade pancakes usually with butter which I don't use, and I use applesauce instead of eggs type of thing so mine would be lower but I don't have time to add it
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Start strength training!!!! Muscle burns fat baby!!!

also go to http://www.fat2fitradio.com and use their bmr calculator to find out how many cals you should be eating for the goal you.

Cutting calories can sometimes hurt you in the long run.... You don't wanna cut too many out!!
  • Shari1215
    Shari1215 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    my mom lost a ton of weight on weight watchers, then she plateaued for a long time. She started cutting carbs and it sparked her weight loss again...good luck:smile:
  • RandleBoyz3
    RandleBoyz3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Decrease your sugar intake.

Adjust your cal goal. Subtract your Total Daily Energy Expenditure or TDEE by 20-30%.

PM me if you have any questions.

:)
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Try Eating at LEAST 20 grams (or more)of protein in every meal. Eat way fewer carbs. I don't think you need to cut back on calories just change what those calories are. You need a lot more veggies and fruit. Have you ever tried protein powder? I use Jillian Michaels vanilla. It blends up very smooth and creamy. I mix in all kinds of fruit. It's a great way to get more protein if you don't eat meat.

Get a VERY intense circuit training to tone your muscles once a week. It's important to shock your muscles and body so you don't get used to your workouts. Stronger muscles burn more calories.

How far do you run? Maybe once a week get a long run in. 3 to 5 miles. It's a huge calorie burn.

Good luck!

PSS. I just looked at your exercise diary. Your running and weight work outs are good but they need to be longer and more intense. Run for 45 min to an hour. Intense circuit training for 35 to 45 minutes. Shock your body. Make it scream. You will see results!!!
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Off-topic but are you really molesting batman in that picture!
  • jellebeandesigns
    jellebeandesigns Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I run 2.5 to 3 miles on easy days hill days are 2 miles and Saturday's are 4-6 miles depending. 30 is my max for circuit cus it's at the park with my kids. I won't increase distance more than 10% per week.