sport's bras and fitness tanks

Options
what's your favorite brand? is lulelemon really worth the money? i need to find some better work out swag♥

Replies

• cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I typically get Champion, Reebok, Adidas, Nike , Fila. I either go to the outlets near me or get them at Target,Marshalls,TJ Maxx or Kohls.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I like the Champion compression bras from Target - around $15, but they put them on sale fairly often. Old Navy has some decent ones too, also often on sale for about $10.
  • ChelsG77
    ChelsG77 Posts: 35
    Options
    I have lululemon and also reebok and I also have cheap ones from Walmart. I find with High Intensity sports like running where the "ladies" tend to move a lot Lululemon is good for that. I have two high intense sport bras from lulu and the ladies dont move an inch. But for regular gym working out my cheap ones are great for that
  • ablissabby
    ablissabby Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I actually love the high-impact Champion sports bras from Target, and I'm pretty picky!! I run and do Insanity and Turbo Fire workouts with lots of jumping, but I've found that they really hold tight and look nice too! I'll definitely be following this thread so I can get suggestions from others though...
  • Carrie3B
    Carrie3B Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, I'm definitely no fitness clothes expert--but I just did go to TJ Maxx and got a bunch of cute sports bras and fitness tanks. They are so much cheaper than some of the other stores. Since I am ALWAYS in workout clothes these days (or so it seems), it stands to reason that I should probably buy nicer things. But so far the ones I have have lasted pretty well!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I dont have much of a problem with the "girls" anymore ( sigh) since I have lost some weight...but my favorite for running are Champion sports bras from Target- inexpensive and do a good job!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Gap has some good cheaper sports bras that have lasted me a long time. I'm not big-chested though, so I don't demand a lot of support.
  • amiers11
    amiers11 Posts: 33
    Options
    LuLu is worth the money. Love every item that I have purchased from there. However, Target, Old Navy, TJ Maxx, and items from Amazon work great too!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I've tried a lot of different brands and I'm hooked on Under Armours black, cross-strap bra. I found it at Cabelas. It is so comfy, I can barely tell I'm wearing it, it wicks away moisture so I stay completely dry and I loveeee it. If I had the money I'd buy more of them.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I like the Champion compression bras from Target - around $15, but they put them on sale fairly often. Old Navy has some decent ones too, also often on sale for about $10.

I second the Champion sports bras from Target. Best ones I've found yet.
  • wsungasong
    Options
    If you're looking for quality at an affordable price, try TJ Maxx or Marshalls. You can find a great one from New Balance, Under Armor, Adidas, or Nike for $10-$15. Good deal if you're not picky about brands!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I like my Champion high impact sports bra, same as many of the other ladies. I did spurge (a bit) and get an under armour high impact sports bra as well and love it. Also, my Fila bra. Ok maybe I'm not picky enough! :laugh:
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I buy the cheap ones. I like Champion. But then I end up using an old regular bra and doubling up with a sports bra. There's just no way around it, Im a 36 G, so unfortunately, I have to smoosh the girls in.
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    If you're busty the Lululemon Ta-ta Tamer is worth the money. That thing darn near defies the laws of physics, and was the first sports bra I could run comfortably in.

An even bustier friend of mine is a huge fan of the Shock Absorber, I haven't tried them yet but she SWEARS by them (she's a 34E, I was 34DD and recently shrank to 34D -- yay!!).
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I think lululemon is overrated even though I do love their yoga shorts! My favorite running tanks are from Nike and Old Navy. I agree with the person who mentioned looking at TJMaxx and Marshalls for them at discounted prices. Target has decent ones, too!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I like Champion workout clothes. Their sports bras are very nice, very tight though (or maybe i didnt get the right size :laugh:)
  • LeslePG
    LeslePG Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I found some cute workout tops at Ross, if you have one near you!:wink: Favorite running tanks were Champion from Target
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My favorite sports bra is Moving Comfort "Maia" it holds everything in place and is very comfortable. They are a little pricey but I always order mine from Amazon for between $20-$25.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options

I second the Champion sports bras from Target. Best ones I've found yet.

^This. Except I'm a DD so I wear 2 at once. :blushing:
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Oh also, TitleNine has a very good sports bra selection... Not usually cheap but mostly worth the money

http://bounce.titlenine.com/