New but old...

Options
Hi! Here I am...back again!!! I guess the important thing is that I am back again...the alternative is to ignore the problem and get bigger...ready to face the fact that I have gained weight...yet again!! I have been through relocation to KY from my lifetime home state of GA..more difficult than I could have ever imagined!! Thus the extra 50 I have found!!! Ready to go..slow and steady changes to make this year one of shrinking v. fluffing up!! HERE I GO!!!!

Replies

• slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    welcome back , im sure u will suceed this time, lots of lovely people for support xx
  • MrsJeeves
    Options
    Welcome back, that's me just restarted as well! Time to beat it once and for all! :)
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Sorry you had a hard time adjusting to your big move, but YOU DID IT! You're strong enough to make the healthy changes you need to make to get where you want to be. You've made the first step by coming back. Good luck to you, and please feel free to add me if you like. :flowerforyou:
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You can do it!!
  • inlove01
    Options
    Me too!> I left thinking i had it under control and i didn't. SO i am back as well.
  • Rowdy00
    Rowdy00 Posts: 8
    Options
    You came back and that is what matters. You will do well again, I'm sure of it!
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Relocating is really hard - I've done it several times - but it is especially hard when it is from somewhere you consider to be your real "home"... Finding new friends and people you can lean on when in need can be very challenging. I don't know how long it's been since you've moved but I have always found that it takes about 8 months before I begin to feel like I "fit in" to a new place.

Luckily, technology really helps us stay in touch with our friends and family much more easily than it did in the past :)

Welcome back to MFP. If you are looking for a supportive friend, feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • gmaw0362
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm a returner too :flowerforyou:
  • skinnynerd
    skinnynerd Posts: 110
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck! Add me as a friend if you want.
  • StaceysMotivated
    StaceysMotivated Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! also I fell off the wagon too and I'm back. I'm so ready to make a big change in my life, and this time I'm here to do it:smile: