Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone start out @ 300lbs. or more?

Replies

• kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    I started @ 344 @ New Years and weighed in at 250.4 on 8/1. I have about 25 lbs to go... You can do it!
  • I started out at 359lbs (could have been more but I wasn't brave enough to weigh myself). Now a year and a bit down the line I'm 75lbs lighter, and I NEVER thought I could do it. Ideally I would like to lose another 75lb or so but I need to up my game again for that to happen. It is hard but the results are worth it, and If I can do it really anyone can :)
  • I started and fell off a few hundred times.. LoL!, But i weighed in @ 330 on 5/23/2012 & as of today (8/4/2012) I'm at 290.... It's a journey & I'm in it to win it...
  • whatevany
    whatevany Posts: 109 Member
    I started out @ 329. I have 23 pounds to go to have a "normal" BMI. It can be done and I love to eat :)
  • I started this Wed we just had and I was 302.. Add me?
  • Mykaylaliz
    Mykaylaliz Posts: 193
    I was 303. Now 287. Slowly but surely getting there :)
  • kimmisatch
    kimmisatch Posts: 105
    ME!!!

My heaviest was 350.7 pounds

I started again on here at 327.1 pounds

And right now I am 283.4 pounds
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    I started with a personal trainer at 307 in December 2011. I didn't start managing calories and food until i discovered MFP at the end of January 2012. But at my last weigh-in on 20 July, i was down to 256. I expect i'm down a few more pounds by now, but official weigh in is every 4 weeks.

I just keep going slowly and surely and you can do it too!
  • tjphelps73
    tjphelps73 Posts: 171 Member
    I started at 362 - highest weight in my life ever! I am now at 270 and still have 110 to lose.
  • Chelsrf
    Chelsrf Posts: 194 Member
    I started out at 346 and I'm down to 214.2.
  • hydelaa
    hydelaa Posts: 184
    HECK YES!!! The app is a blessing!!!!
  • kfd1098
    kfd1098 Posts: 25
    I started here July 2011 at 314 pounds. I am now down to 247. Keep at it. It isn't always easy but it IS always worth it! :happy:
  • asyrinsgirl
    asyrinsgirl Posts: 55 Member
    I started four years ago at 340, and have been hovering around 300 for a couple of years. I got down to 250 in the first year, but got stuck in a yo-yo cycle a few years ago and have just hopped back on the wagon.

I'm ready to go!
  • larasi
    larasi Posts: 1
    CONGRATS! Youa re doing well. I also started at about 308 with a combo of weight watchers, exercise and my fitness pal. I am at 91 lbs lost today and I feel like a new person. Good luck you can do it. It is the hardest thing you will ever do but take baby steps.
  • Yes, in 2010 I weigh 310 pounds but when I signed up for (mfp) I was at 297. Im now at 250, have been doing the change of life eating style since. Nov 2011. Exercise everyday and have come to a halt within the past 2mos. I must say that although I did not see the scale going down, I have continued to lose inches. I was in a size 26 when I started I'm now in a size 16 and some 14 depending on the maker. Never the less I'm still proud and moving forward.
  • primalchaos
    primalchaos Posts: 135 Member
    290 when I started.
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    420 when i started 13 months ago
  • I was very close..down 30 lbs and feel great still have allot more to go..but taing it day by day...feel free to add me...
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Yes, nearly out of them now and into the 200s.... feel free to add!
  • vesta82
    vesta82 Posts: 13
    Is started out at 323, I'm now 297...I've got a long way to go, I try not to get discouraged...that's the biggest thing for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!