sport's bras and fitness tanks

Options

Replies

• CeejayGee
    CeejayGee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Fiona. I like that it snaps and isn't a slide-on-over-head, it has good support, and the straps are easily adjustable. At a running store, I paid around $44. On amazon.com, I got some for $25.
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I bought a few Racerback Champion ones off of Amazon for $10-$12 bucks. Really soft and nice. I don't have a ton of boobage (B) so these work well. I tried the Target ones but they just don't fit me right.

I can't find a fitness tank that has similar support that isn't horribly expensive so for now I just use a Champion bra under some cheap tank tops from JCPenney's ($5 ish)

Amazon is a girl's best friend for finding exactly what you need. Also I like to read reviews.
    Hope you and your "girls" find what you need. :)
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Shock Absorber and Anitas are pretty good too. I have tried the cheaper ones and unfortunately dont work for me. I am larger busted (40 F) and dont like my girls my flopping all over the place. Well worth the money IMO.
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    If you're busty the Lululemon Ta-ta Tamer is worth the money. That thing darn near defies the laws of physics, and was the first sports bra I could run comfortably in.

An even bustier friend of mine is a huge fan of the Shock Absorber, I haven't tried them yet but she SWEARS by them (she's a 34E, I was 34DD and recently shrank to 34D -- yay!!).

I won't wear a sports bra that isn't Shock Absorber - I love my high impact bra :smile:
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    NIKE, NIKE, NIKE all the way :) I just love that extra thick band at the bottom and it's such a good fit, it holds the girls down well :)
  • taraleola05
    taraleola05 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    VSX Sports Bras from Victoria's Secret are my ultimate FAVORITE!!!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Tj Max is the best for workout clothes.. I buy all my sports bras and tops/bottoms there.

I'm def. an Under Armor snob.. and will buy that over almost every other brand. They have the best workout tanks I think.. so soft and comfortable!
  • mmachick2011
    mmachick2011 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I buy the cheap ones. I like Champion. But then I end up using an old regular bra and doubling up with a sports bra. There's just no way around it, Im a 36 G, so unfortunately, I have to smoosh the girls in.

You should try Title Nine- google their website... they make bras for girls with girls. :) I have to do the multi bra thing for high impact workouts unless my Title Nine bra is clean!! They aren't cheap tho.
  • Kerikins76
    Kerikins76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
  • sailinjen
    sailinjen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I just got a bunch of workout clothes from 6pm.com...love everything!!!!! They have all different brands!
  • SportyLadyPhotographer
    Options
    marks and spencers do really nice ones its quite surprising :)
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort. I used to have to wear 3 sports bras for running and cardio, now one does the job!
  • Nikusz
    Nikusz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Try figleaves web shop - they stock ShockAbsorbers (my favorites) and other brands, including their own. Panache sports bra had good reviews, I'm planning to check it out when my shocks give way (it'll probably be months and months...)
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I scour the clearance racks at Target, Academy & D!ck's Sporting Goods. I've found great stuff at Nordstrom's Rack too. I love my Nike running shirts.. for lifting I usually wear a Champion top or plain tank. I do love Victoria's Secret sports bras.. they cover and support well. When I run I layer a sports bra with a bra top for extra support.
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I have Nike and UA ones. The Nike's are not as tight in the chest area as I like. I don't have big tata's but don't like them moving at all when I'm sprinting. I love my UA ones and have several. They have the criss cross back straps and thick band around the bottom to hold everything just right. I plan to get a couple new ones soon to add to my collection.
  • Chefblondie
    Options
    I am fairly blessed in the upper half of the body & do a lot of different types of workouts. I buy Champion. I buy them thru their website instead of Target. I like a few different ones but mainly because they hold me in good & they DON'T make me look like I have one instead of two.
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    The Champion from Target work well, and I found some Fila high impact ones on sale at Kohls this weekend. The sad thing was that I went from a size XL to a medium.

Sigh.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    The Champion from Target work well, and I found some Fila high impact ones on sale at Kohls this weekend. The sad thing was that I went from a size XL to a medium.

Sigh.

I went from a Large to an XS :-(
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I get my gear from Kohls. I like the Fila gear and Champion bras.
  • jcreynolds98
    jcreynolds98 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I like the Under Armour high impact sports bra and love it. I can't run or do anything that causes the "girls" to bounce without it. As far as workout clothes, I just go with whatever I have (mostly t-shirts and shorts). I haven't spent much on workout clothes as I just workout at home instead of a gym. I do have a pair of Nike running shorts and a coupe of Under Armour shirts that I wear if I run outside. I really like Under Armour because of the sweat wicking and it dries out fairly fast. UA clothing is made well (my son wears the shirts for several years before they are too thin to wear anymore or he outgrows them).