Back at it :)

Options
Okay so i need help! I cannot seem to stick with this... grrrr. To add to it, my daughter and i just moved and my whole vibe or whatever is messed up again. I find myself eating at 10:30 at night ... eeek :/ I want Some new friends to help support me along the way .. please and thanks !

Replies

• themichaelf
    Options
    Okay so i need help! I cannot seem to stick with this... grrrr. To add to it, my daughter and i just moved and my whole vibe or whatever is messed up again. I find myself eating at 10:30 at night ... eeek :/ I want Some new friends to help support me along the way .. please and thanks !

welcome back!!! feel free to add me and i will try and help motivate where i can :)

-M
  • pamelaplt
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!! I'm in your same boat. I had a baby in Feb. and I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things but it's been so hard. It's tough, but WE CAN DO IT!!!! There is a blog I've been looking at which is interesting called "Undressed Skeleton " you should check it out, I've been getting some motivation and tips from there. I like her blog b/c she used to be bigger and lost weight rather than someone who has always been skinny and doesn't understand the struggle. (hope that doesn't sound rude).
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put youyr mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile: