Reward for each goal set...

Options
AwesomeMoJo
AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
Does anyone have a reward system for themselves when you reach certain goals...for example you lose 10lb (and you get a pedicure), 20lbs (a facial), and goal weight? C'mon and share them...

Mine is when I lose 20lbs I get a pair of Louboutin shoes and when I rech my goal weight I WILL be going on a cruise.... (I will look HOT in a bikini then...)

Share those rewards and goals with us...

Replies

• newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Started working out, rewarded myself with new workout gear (shorts & sports bras)
    When I finish 30 Day Shred, I'll get an HRM (probably Polar FT4 but open to suggestions)
    If I workout consistently (not every day but close) for 90 days, I plan on getting a gym membership again
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I don't really have any actual rewards -- besides the weightloss itself and being able to fit into small clothes! :) THAT is my main reward. However...i've been trying to think of what I should do when I reach my goal weight (another 10lbs)....probably just treat myself to a meal at a restaurant as I have been eating very clean/basic the past few months (minus 5 days when i've been away, but where i tried to eat as healthily as possible and still exercise!)
  • deepavignesh
    deepavignesh Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    my ultimate reward when i reach my goal weight is a trip to hawaii!!!
  • Barbarajavon
    Options
    I have a reward system that I created a few weeks ago. Here it is

Reach 220lbs - buy a Tory Burch Wallet (I am 4lbs away from this goal so I'm so excited and that will give me a total of 30lbs lost!)
    Reach 210lbs - buy a personalized longchamp bag
    Reach 199lbs (I haven't been under 200lbs since highschool) - I'm buying a pair of Tory Burch Wedges
    Reach 190lbs - bra and panty shopping spree (because I'm sure after 60lbs down all of my undies will be baggy)

I have not made any rewards after 190lbs because I haven't found anything i specifically want yet but I have at least 6 more gifts since I want to get down to 130lbs :happy:
  • kathgym
    kathgym Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    For every kilogram I lose I put £10 into a kitty. I will use it to buy some new clothes when I reach my goal weight.
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    Options
    My reward is to go to Florida if I get to 170lbs. Tomorrow is my trip and I am currently at 169.4 :) my next goal is 165 and if I reach there...(didnt think of anything yet).
  • icklecyberfairy
    icklecyberfairy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    For every kilogram I lose I put £10 into a kitty. I will use it to buy some new clothes when I reach my goal weight.

I really like this idea. I am going to do this. Thanks.
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    My reward is to go to Florida if I get to 170lbs. Tomorrow is my trip and I am currently at 169.4 :) my next goal is 165 and if I reach there...(didnt think of anything yet).

Iloso... I moved to FL from Boston (8years ago)... I used to work downtown at the Prudential building..... CONGRATS on meeting your goal. Where in FL are you going?
  • ashleymichelle06
    ashleymichelle06 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I rewarded myself with a pedicure for my 15 lbs lost. I will probably keep that up for ever 15 lbs lost.

When I reach my final goal weight of 140 lbs my father said he's buy me a new wardrobe.. He probably just said that because he doesn't think I will actually get there, but I will! (Of course I would spend reasonably lol)
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    usualy my goals are rewarded with something new to acheive my goal.
    So far a fit bit, for 25 pounds and a pair of Keen hiking sandles when I dropped below 200. My next goal is to get out of the obese catagory and into the glorious overweight section. It will be winter so I am hoping for a new wii fitness game like EA sports.
    When I reach my goal weight, well I will be needing new cloths. I am already into my smaller size that I kept, so after this I have nothing saved.
  • icreate
    icreate Posts: 60
    Options
    Sometimes i reward myself in advance :laugh:
  • flowerdave
    Options
    Bacon!!!!
  • UnleashingLovely
    Options
    I don't reward for losing weight, that's a reward by itself! So I do rewards for staying consistent with the new health life.
    Finish week 4 of C25K -- Get some accessories from Charming Charlie's :D
    Finish C25K -- Getting my hair done at a nice salon.
    Finish month 1 of Insanity -- HRM
    Finish Insanity -- Shopping spree!
  • punkyd91
    Options
    I have just joined myfitnesspal recently and have decided that at every 10lbs lost I am going to buy fresh cut flowers for our kitchen, and then take a picture of them. When I see them on the kitchen table it will be a reminder of how well I'm doing and when I have reached my goal I will make a collage of all the pictures, and frame it. That way I can see my accomplishment. No one else will really know what it means when they see it, but I will know :)
  • baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    When I get to 200lbs (my goal is by my birthday mid-November), I am going on a shopping spree at Sephora!! And when I reach my over all goal of 150lbs, I'm going to Europe!!!! Hopefully by next summer :).
  • UnleashingLovely
    Options
    I have just joined myfitnesspal recently and have decided that at every 10lbs lost I am going to buy fresh cut flowers for our kitchen, and then take a picture of them. When I see them on the kitchen table it will be a reminder of how well I'm doing and when I have reached my goal I will make a collage of all the pictures, and frame it. That way I can see my accomplishment. No one else will really know what it means when they see it, but I will know :)

I LOVE this ^^
  • Cgrnlaw
    Cgrnlaw Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I love your rewards....:laugh:
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    great thread!! Thanks for sharing everyone... these are good ideas! :flowerforyou:
  • ba18ba18a
    Options
    I'm not getting my hair cut or colored until I lose 10% (23 lbs). I'm famous for my 203RR red hair, so this will be great inspiration.
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    Options

Iloso... I moved to FL from Boston (8years ago)... I used to work downtown at the Prudential building..... CONGRATS on meeting your goal. Where in FL are you going?

@Jojo913 Thank you, all i need to lose is 5lbs to reach my ultimate goal weight. And Im going to be in West Palm, but going to be touring Orlando, Miami, Tampa and Fourt Lauderdale :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!