Ripped in 30??

Options
I'm leaning towards this for my next workout video.. I have been doing the 30 Day Shred and need something new!

What's your thoughts/likes/dislikes/results from ripped in 30??

Replies

• leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Only done it twice so far but I am loving it! I've done 30DS before, the format is very similar, but I felt awesome after doing it both times & gonna do it again after work x
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Loved it! I did it a few months back after my frist round of 30DS...plan on doing it again this time too :)
  • belinda_b
    belinda_b Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Loved it! Great results
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I am in my 3rd week of Ripped in 30. Great workout. If you liked the 30 DS, you will like Ripped in 30. It is similar in format, but there are a bunch of different exercises. oh, and get used to the planks. There are a lot of them in there. :sad: My abs are getting a good workout!
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Yup Im on week 3 as well - loving it while getting my *kitten* kicked.
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Hopefully I can go get it this week!!
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I have done both programs, and I found Ripped in 30 to be more challenging than 30 Day Shred. Also, I did Ripped in 30 *after* 30 Day Shred, so I had already built up a fair amount of strength and endurance from doing the other DVD previously. They are very similar in that they both follow the 3-2-1 format and have a lot of similar moves in them, but RI30 will do 3 strength moves for 30 seconds instead of 2 for 30/1 minute like 30DS does, and I like that better. I feel like RI30 also has a lot more 'strength moves' that require you to use your own body weight instead of arm weights, which I am not a fan of but they do kick your butt! If you like 30 Day Shred then you'll like RI30 as well- it is a toughie though! And like another poster said...sooooo many planks! (One cardio circuit in level 2 is killer!)
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have done both programs, and I found Ripped in 30 to be more challenging than 30 Day Shred. Also, I did Ripped in 30 *after* 30 Day Shred, so I had already built up a fair amount of strength and endurance from doing the other DVD previously. They are very similar in that they both follow the 3-2-1 format and have a lot of similar moves in them, but RI30 will do 3 strength moves for 30 seconds instead of 2 for 30/1 minute like 30DS does, and I like that better. I feel like RI30 also has a lot more 'strength moves' that require you to use your own body weight instead of arm weights, which I am not a fan of but they do kick your butt! If you like 30 Day Shred then you'll like RI30 as well- it is a toughie though! And like another poster said...sooooo many planks! (One cardio circuit in level 2 is killer!)

Oh nice on level 2 lol I'm on day 3 or 4 of level 1