where have my boobs gone?

Options
just a general moan...my boobs are gone since I lost the weight and thats annoying :( anyone else missing their buzzoms following a weight loss?x

Replies

• carolannkoga
    carolannkoga Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    most happily yes, i want a breast reduction and have to lose weight to get it for my insurance to pay, maybe by then i won't need one
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm not, lol! I've lost just over 2st and my boobs hae gone with it - I absolutely love having small boobs again!
  • carolg225
    Options
    Seems to be the first thing to go for me. I still have plenty left but no longer need the old handy dandy extenders I've used over the last several years.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    No, mine were big before I ever gained weight.
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    bye bye boobsss!!! :laugh: mines are gone too! its normal... i guess
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    into my hands...
  • alicialwest
    alicialwest Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mine are going too. Which is a bummer since I was only a B to begin with! I guess that its a blessing that my husband doesn't mind.
  • delaney056
    delaney056 Posts: 475
    Options
    Mine have always been big, even before I gained weight. I was a DD before I lost 30 pounds, and now I'm a D, so the girls haven't really gotten that much smaller. I've mainly lost fat around my shoulders and chest, so my bras are all big now & the straps slide off.
  • ShyFeather
    ShyFeather Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Mine won't go even though I want a smaller cup size so I can wear button up shirts and such. I've lost inches in the bust but I think it's all from my back because they haven't gotten any smaller :( I would gladly give you mine if I could.
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Yes and I didnt have much to start with.
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I've gladly lost a lot of moobage. :bigsmile:
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Mine are still around so far. I hope I get to keep my DD's :-)

I'll take one cup size lower if I *have* to lol
  • PS2CR
    PS2CR Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Most of my life I've had the ballerina variety, so I never did get used to them with the weight gain after my thyroid disease started. Happy to start having my own body back again. ;)
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Most women lose quite a bit there when they lose weight. Big bummer for those who don't have a lot to start with, but it is what it is... :-\
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I have one boob that's almost a size bigger, so if that one shrinks, I'd be happy as anything :)
  • wcjcjplourde
    wcjcjplourde Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mine were the first to go, when I lost 120lbs 6 years ago. Which I thought was funny, since they weren't the last to arrive! However, once the rest of my body caught up with the weight loss, I was proportionate again.
  • checkmatekingtwo
    checkmatekingtwo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I've think I've got an extra pair sagging on my back. Maybe those are yours.
  • PS2CR
    PS2CR Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I've think I've got an extra pair sagging on my back. Maybe those are yours.

Hilarious. :D
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    NOT ANOTHER BOOB THREAD!!!!

AAAGGGHHHH!

:mad:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I haven't lost much in my boobs. Or if I did, the rest goes down in proportion to them so I don't notice. Yaaay. :D