New on here and veggie.

Options
Hi, new to this site.
I've been on the Cambridge weight plan for just over a week. Lost 6lb gained two!
Can't keep it going
I want to eat, but can't keep to a sensible portion size.
Prior to CWP I tried to lose weight by cutting down on carbs and smaller portions. Then, two glasses of red wine and its 'hey what diet' BUT, the thought of just a milk shake or soup and nothing else for another week is filling me with dread. Trying to get some inspiration from you lot!
I'm veggie and don't like fake meat. Anyone else out there same as me?

Replies

• luluzombie
    Options
    I'm glad to meet another vegetarian who doesn't like faux meat, I've Never understood such products! I made a choice not to eat meat so why would I want to eat meat flavoured things?
    For portion control I find it helpful to measure your food before you cook it (so you don't find yourself saying 'well it would be a waste not to eat it!'). For inspiration I always think about that one pair of jeans in the back of my wardrobe I used to fit in, good luck!
    LuLu x
  • James_Bergin
    James_Bergin Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Veggie here too :-) try to have 4 to 6 meals a day with four serving each time of veggie or fruit about the size of your fist. Imagine everything was apple shaped, and that you can eat four of these per meal. Good luck:-)
  • chrissiediet
    Options
    Thanks for your helpful comments. End of day two and doing ok.